Morrissey - Live at the Hollywood Bowl, 2007

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I'd still like the 'official' release. The DVD at smithstorrents has fan-made menus. Right?

Yes, that is correct.

This is what it should look like...
hollywood_bowl_promo_menu.jpg

I'd still like the 'official' release. The DVD at smithstorrents has fan-made menus. Right?
It's an awful compressed copy, an original release was on DVD9 which was completely transformed into DVD5 (smithstorrents). Not much, but something. Thx

Last edited:
Thanks !Viva Hate! for starting this whole ball rolling. Have thoroughly enjoyed both audio and video.Top work !

Since Viva Hate hoaxed the board 3 times, is this a hoax, too?!

I haven't downloaded because I haven't figured out how to! LOL
I'm curious!

Live at Hollywood bowl DVD

Is there anyone willing to burn me a copy that will play on blu ray? Will pay for it

Re: Live at Hollywood bowl DVD

Is there anyone willing to burn me a copy that will play on blu ray? Will pay for it

Why on blu ray? I mean, The video tranfer is 720x540, not 1080p. I just use a DvD9, and saw in my blu ray player and its fine, The standard DvD resolution, and in a BD of 25g or 50g would not make ir better!!

According to the original DVD producer (allegedly) here ~ http://www.morrissey-solo.com/comments.pl?sid=28732&cid=309763 ~ the concert was filmed in high definition.
But the only versions to have leaked out so far are all from the SD promo DVDs. So blu-ray is null and void. Which is a pity. It would look great in HD.

Does anyone know anything about the easter egg the producer is talking about?????

Yes, I Know!!... but I don't know HOW to see it in the DvD, because either way I have the video in a .VOB file.
The Easter Egg is an Alternate That's How People Grow Up video, is nearly the same footage, but the audio is the live version.

Last edited:

completely different question but at the end of YGNSOYS is it Dave Tseng that jumps on stage?

Back
Top Bottom