Morrissey is very good sometimes, etc.

• Thread starter freeyourself is a paranoid psychotic
  • Start date
F

freeyourself is a paranoid psychotic

Here are two posts of mine which have repeatedly been deleted by freeyourself, a paranoid psychotic who has been allowed to ruin this site for anyone he disagrees with.

The posts are replies to posts which may themselves have been deleted. I implore David Tseng to do something about this reign of stupidity.

Happy holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
freeyourself continues to set the gold standard, doesn't he?

Incidentally, I can't register and post under my own name anymore: because freeyourself stole it.

And this post will be deleted by him momentarily. Since he disagrees with it, he'll decide that it constitutes a "malicious attack" on him.

Genius, if you ever do get this secret ISP info that I presume the British Secret Service are helping you out with, you'll discover a wonderful thing:

I'm American.

And I'm in America.

And I've been trolling you relentlessly, for the past 48 hours, because you repeatedly accused me of being Quentin and two other people I know nothing about. You interrupted my discussions--ABOUT A SINGER CALLED MORRISSEY--with insults and boasting befitting a 14 yr old Eminem fan. That's why I find your age so astonishing.

And then you whine, and you whine, and you whine when someone tells you the facts about your behavior.

The history of your posts is simply mind-boggling. You have never contributed an intelligent thought to this website. You have done nothing but feud with your possibly imaginary enemies.

I should clarify that I'm hardly the only person who's been trolling you. (I've barely contributed at all today, for example. I feel almost guilty.) As I've said before, I think there three or four hard at it. I didn't post the pedophilia accusation, or any number of other cryptic remarks which meant nothing to me. I did post some jokes about the accusation. A lot of them.

You have no right--NO RIGHT--to take umbrage with anyone's assualts on you. You have been threatening people with violence regularly for ages. No one takes it seriously, just as no one should take you seriously now. I'm simply pointing out what an arch-hypocrite you are.

I'm particularly disgusted that you think you have the right to determine who can and cannot post to this site. And if you harass someone, well OF COURSE they're going to begin posting under a different name, or anonymously. That's the only way that they can then hope to DISCUSS MORRISSEY without your interrupting them with your insults, boasts, and threats.

When you do succeed in chasing someone away from this site, you big tough fellow, you haven't done it by intimidating them, outwitting them, or anything of the sort. You have done it by DEGRADING THE SITE to the extent that is no longer pleasurable for them.

So if you ever succeed, you've really got something to be proud of.
Come on now, genius. Call me a c***.

--Nathan

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Keep your nose out of my business Archibald."

Your business is all over this site.

"...I have noticed he likes the sound of his own voice on occasion."

This is all you and Quentin ever did: accuse one another of egomania. Perhaps you were both right? Hey, common ground!

"...but on the whole can work out for themselves who is at fault."

You're 43 years old. A little old to be crying "He started it!" so often.

"So really it's the likes of him, who comes across as reasonable & rational while he is sticking the knife in..."

Listen to your persecution complex: "Sticking the knife in"!!! No one in their right mind--and yes, I honestly think you're unstable--could interpret his incredibly mild post as "sticking the knife" into anyone.

As I said to you the first time I addressed you: freeyourself, free thyself.
(And you countered: "f*** thyself." As an American, I can't hope to counter that kind of wit.)

--Nathan

You really are boring,why don't you stop going on about him?

Re: You really are boring,why don't you stop going on about him?

Why the f***, special person, didn't you say that during any of the last several hours when the board was taken up with nothing BUT his nonsense?

Oh: it's because he's your wittle internet friend.

I finally figured out that there's a separate registration process for the forum, so now that my posts are up for good, I am done with it. Snigger if you want, but there's no reason why it should be a separate process, or why the only allusion to it should be at the bottom of a very long page.

And there's nothing more interesting than people who never say anything except "That's boring." Good night.

> Why the f***, special person, didn't you say that during any of the last
> several hours when the board was taken up with nothing BUT his nonsense?

> Oh: it's because he's your wittle internet friend.

> I finally figured out that there's a separate registration process for the
> forum, so now that my posts are up for good, I am done with it. Snigger if
> you want, but there's no reason why it should be a separate process, or
> why the only allusion to it should be at the bottom of a very long page.

> And there's nothing more interesting than people who never say anything
> except "That's boring." Good night.

I've always assumed that, as long as you put a password in, and as long as it wasn't your name or "Moz" etc you were fairly safe from being deleted. But then I've never said anything to controversial.

Save your explanation for some sad bastard who gives a flying f***.

Thank you for not making fun of me. Because I think maybe I'd deserve it.

And I apologize for the inflammatory nature of my current, temporary name. Still, it's pretty much the truth.

I've e-mailed David Tseng saying that I don't think most people know there's basically a separate registration process for the forums. I had asked in a chatroom, anyway, and no one there knew what I could do. I think if someone takes over the name you've used by themselves creating a profile for it, that overrides the authority of the password you may have created for your one message.

And I apologize to anyone who thinks I've done anything to protract this myself. I'm sure I've behaved imperfectly. But I'm also shocked, as Archibald (another user who, I notice, doesn't seem to have a profile for the forums) was, that more people weren't upset that one person had taken over the board.

And you can see for yourself now that freeyourself, indignant enemy of misrepresentation, is still at it.

--Nathan (& so help me God, I'm not Reptile. I'm a borderline commie.)

> I've always assumed that, as long as you put a password in, and as long as
> it wasn't your name or "Moz" etc you were fairly safe from being
> deleted. But then I've never said anything to controversial.

how do you know who david tseng and reptile are if you are so ignorant to the board process? shut up

good night.

Thought you'd gone to bed already.

So what, you think I was FAKING ignorance of the board process?

I've seen the theory mentioned on this site that you and quentin are the same person. Thought that was a joke.

Don't know anymore.

I'm gonna let you delete this one. Nighty-night.

it won't be deleted, you said it ALL! you know so much for such a virgin to the board, ahem!

Back
Top Bottom