Morrissey is interviewed tonight on C4

Danny

Don't miss the highlights tonight on C4. Lauren Laverne interviews him.

She says he's got a woman working for him who carries a china cup of tea around for him complete with a china lid to keep his tea warm :p

Danny said:
Don't miss the highlights tonight on C4. Lauren Laverne interviews him.

She says he's got a woman working for him who carries a china cup of tea around for him complete with a china lid to keep his tea warm :p

Cheers for the 'heads-up' - any idea what time this particlular item might be screened?

Ta,

Peter

Uncleskinny said:
Cheers for the 'heads-up' - any idea what time this particlular item might be screened?

Ta,

Peter

No idea. They were just chatting about it on E4 and said it would be on C4 later.

Hey thanks for the information, do people reckon that it will be the same set list

I was really hoping they'd show his performance at Staffs last night, cause he did make some good one liners.
And Dave Berry is a twat, why keep trying to put Moz down when every band he asks has but only praise for him? grrr

And the highlights are on tonight at 11.35 C4, doubt they'll show any of his set though...But we can hope.

Rachel said:
I was really hoping they'd show his performance at Staffs last night, cause he did make some good one liners.
And Dave Berry is a twat, why keep trying to put Moz down when every band he asks has but only praise for him? grrr

And the highlights are on tonight at 11.35 C4, doubt they'll show any of his set though...But we can hope.

Did he ask people not to sing along?

Yeah he did, but not the way them lot on E4 are portraying it. I have it on video I think, not sure...I took so many.
He was only being typical sarcy Moz, but that's just natural aye.

Rachel said:
Yeah he did, but not the way them lot on E4 are portraying it. I have it on video I think, not sure...I took so many.
He was only being typical sarcy Moz, but that's just natural aye.

Oh right, it makes sense now. Thanks.

Rachel said:

I heard that channel 4 where showing all of Morrisseys set

prisoner77 said:
I heard that channel 4 where showing all of Morrisseys set
I did read in our local paper's TV listings that they were going to, but I doubt they will being as it's only a highlight show.
Who knows though, fingers crossed.

From my slurred memory of last night, he said something like - I know you know the words but you don't have to sing along...

Definately not said in the manner the hypo, little oik off T4 was trying to make out. I wish they would actually go and see the bands they are meant to be talking about! Toss pot.

Rachel said:
I did read in our local paper's TV listings that they were going to, but I doubt they will being as it's only a highlight show.
Who knows though, fingers crossed.
It seems strange that he's not been on any highlight show yet, please,please, give us it all tonight Channel 4.:rolleyes:

What Moz said last night was (before The Youngest...):
"The next song has a very catchy chorus and if you would like to join in and sing along... please don't."

It was typical Moz! He wasn't being grumpy and telling people not to sing as E4 have reported it!!

gaz217 said:
Anyone know what Moz will be singing in his set tonight?
Those wallys from The Feeling, mentioned they wish he'd played more hits, hmm

stinky said:
What Moz said last night was (before The Youngest...):
"The next song has a very catchy chorus and if you would like to join in and sing along... please don't."

It was typical Moz! He wasn't being grumpy and telling people not to sing as E4 have reported it!!

I suppose the 'common' people at E4 just don't understand the Mozfather

can someone record this and upload tonight please. Ch4 doesnt broadcast in Ireland on sky digital. It would be much appreciated

cossy said:
can someone record this and upload tonight please. Ch4 doesnt broadcast in Ireland on sky digital. It would be much appreciated
Hopefully I will be recording it tonight. I will need help uploading it though! :D

Back
Top Bottom