Morrissey - I feel Betrayed - Carson/Sharks/Mozzer

Dear Morrissey,

I want to know why you agreed to go onstage on the Carson Daly show following a piece in which a 12 year old boy boasts about killing a 500LB shark and torturing it while still alive. Carson seemd to be enjoying the conversation while I at home was sick to my stomach. You will not tour canada due to the seal hunts, but you follow up an animal torture segment on Carson Daly? After I saw the piece I said theres no way Morrissey will go on after that sickening display. Hurt and disappointed... I could barely look up and watch your performance after seeing those images, yet you went on and performed.

Hurt and confused,

Tony

Dear Morrissey,

I want to know why you agreed to go onstage on the Carson Daly show following a piece in which a 12 year old boy boasts about killing a 500LB shark and torturing it while still alive. Carson seemd to be enjoying the conversation while I at home was sick to my stomach. You will not tour canada due to the seal hunts, but you follow up an animal torture segment on Carson Daly? After I saw the piece I said theres no way Morrissey will go on after that sickening display. Hurt and disappointed... I could barely look up and watch your performance after seeing those images, yet you went on and performed.

Hurt and confused,

Tony

his performance was taped ,he actually recorded two songs ,I hardly think he had any idea who the guest were,it was a repeat but also the two performances were recorded together then just used for two shows...

relax

Calm the f*** down.. It's just a stupid appearance on a worthless late night show. :rolleyes:

EOH was told to go shoot his brains out with a gun last week by the person he loves, and he didn't do this much whining and bitching about it. :cool:

Now, that is real hurt and disappointment.

his performance was taped ,he actually recorded two songs ,I hardly think he had any idea who the guest were,it was a repeat but also the two performances were recorded together then just used for two shows...

relax

ok yes I had heard similar things and I had hoped so, but it sure looked to me like he was in the studio. If he was ignorant to this then thats one thing, but please if he knew... I mean I could barely watch the segment and then theres our mozzer out there performing not 10 mins later. For someone as image conscious and sensitive to the plight of animals to be on a show not ten mins after such a display. Its just perplexing.

Dear Morrissey,

Hurt and confused,

Tony

yes and then afterwards he went and had some ribs with Letterman, didnt you hear?

Was I the only one disturbed by this? Christ. I couldnt even find one comment on this in the archives so I had to register. This is simply astounding to me. I love Morrissey enough to be hurt by this. Everyone here seems to think its funny. its not funny damnit!

Yes if EOH had I hard week in his/her lovelife I apologize and i did not mean you any harm. I did not think you were joking I was referring to the overall response of morrissey and this thread.

Was I the only one disturbed by this? Christ. I couldnt even find one comment on this in the archives so I had to register. This is simply astounding to me. I love Morrissey enough to be hurt by this. Everyone here seems to think its funny. its not funny damnit!

he recorded the two songs with the original show

he was long gone by the time they filmed the second show

and anyways,he is there simply as an act of promotion ,to sell some singles,he has a lot of gucci shirts to buy.I would be more offended he was on such a horrible show.

and also remember with Mozzer,he says alot of things and sometimes his actions dont stand up to them,he is,after all just a man
despite but many would like to think.

Seeing that little squirming weasel boy talking about poking the animals eyes while still living. Pulling back and it thrashing. I can only hope some day there is a fishing accident in his future. Also the clowns on Today show jsut snickering away. I saw a video once where some kids were charged with animla cruelty for putting a live fish in a microwave and videoing it. Howw is this any different?

Dear Morrissey,

Hurt and confused,

Tony

You're havin a laff...

i can smell it a mile away!

see if this was like Eddie Vedder or someone who claims to be vegetarian but I bet eats hot dogs at baseball games I wouldn't care. But I hold Morrissey to a higher standard and was shocked that he would appear on the same show. I really do hope there is a sane explanation to this.

Seeing that little squirming weasel boy talking about poking the animals eyes while still living. Pulling back and it thrashing. I can only hope some day there is a fishing accident in his future. Also the clowns on Today show jsut snickering away. I saw a video once where some kids were charged with animla cruelty for putting a live fish in a microwave and videoing it. Howw is this any different?

i cant believe you took the trouble to create another username so you would have someone respond to your thread.

Yes if EOH had I hard week in his/her lovelife I apologize and i did not mean you any harm. I did not think you were joking I was referring to the overall response of morrissey and this thread.

EOH (a he) knows.. and forgives you :D

and also agrees that the Shark thing is horrible stuff. EOH actually loves animals so much that he doesn't eat them... and has great admiration for sharks... EOH fell in love with them last summer watching shark week on discovery channel.

Back
Top Bottom