morrissey frink thread!

i'm feeling generous after such a nice compliment from you , so heres another pic with suspended copyright enforcement

Flattery will get you everywhere :) People always tell me I am (too :confused:) nice. ?

We look forward to your piccies. Happy looking around ~ you have a lot of frinkiness to catch up on :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNkabLkqKlE&NR=1

I am still MAJORLY OBSESSED with this song, however that aside for a mo, is that a tie with his face on it, he has tucked in his crotch there?

No one has answered your question, no? Too busy drooling over the pix, eh? ;) It's a tie with pictures of James Dean's face on it.

I don't think we should start a new thread just for man-on-Moz crushes. Frink should be equal opportunity. If I have to suffer being lumped in with the slavvering hetero-females ;), then the boys have to as well.

It was curious that at the Smiffs Symposium in Manchester a couple of years ago, no straight woman in the audience would admit to lusting over Moz. The only people who copped to it were men and dykes.

Scarlett, I love your commentary. Not as much as I love subject of said commentary, but you are fantastic. Thank you.

Thank you. Solo is a scary place, but the general tone of the frink thread is usually pretty decent. I plan to stay for a little while. We'll see. I missed you guys.

:)

It was curious that at the Smiffs Symposium in Manchester a couple of years ago, no straight woman in the audience would admit to lusting over Moz. The only people who copped to it were men and dykes.

That IS curious. So odd.

I was behind you at the last DC show, by the way. I have the back of your head memorized. :)

Re: Noice!

rotflmao.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!! That is some funny shit. Scarlet, I do give a damn. I love you!

oh yeah, Hello Morrissey. I love you even more. You are the 'whole package deal' *kiss*

*hugs you*

Hah hah, so you got my best side, then!

I hope you did pay more attention to Moz and the Girls in a Coma, though. ;)

Of course! That's why I was there, after all. Your groovin' head was just a bonus. ;D

It's what he does. He's turned more straight men bi than anybody else who has ever lived. I think he's turned my very straight husband partly bi, actually. He won't admit it... but I think I'm right.

Don't fight it. Give in to your feelings... And feel free to share them with us.

*leans in and listens*

So true. I have a few male friends - straight as an arrow - with big man crushes on Morrissey. It's pretty common, dude. It's The Power Of The Moz ;)

Can I just say, Scarlet, reading over these posts, you've made me laugh my arse off, as per usuual. It's good to have you back!

So true. I have a few male friends - straight as an arrow - with big man crushes on Morrissey. It's pretty common, dude. It's The Power Of The Moz ;)

Can I just say, Scarlet, reading over these posts, you've made me laugh my arse off, as per usuual. It's good to have you back!

Thank you! I'll be here all week. Try the veal. (Don't worry, it's tvp veal.)

Of course! That's why I was there, after all. Your groovin' head was just a bonus. ;D

Heh heh, my groovin' head! Huh huh, you said "head". :p

Glad to be a bonus and not an annoyance!

I like to show my appreciation -- especially for duh Man, let him know he's wanted. I ain't too proud to look foolish for him.

Heh heh, my groovin' head! Huh huh, you said "head". :p

Glad to be a bonus and not an annoyance!

I like to show my appreciation -- especially for duh Man, let him know he's wanted. I ain't too proud to look foolish for him.

You didn't look foolish at all, my dear. :)

4 pix that give me the sparkles in my bloodstream

PS17.jpg

94sign3.jpg

boxerstr.jpg

bigissuecov2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom