morrissey frink thread!

Santa Barbara, October 6, 1999
santabarb.jpg

I still have no privacy, so I don't think I should cry out loud with pleasure :eek: So I share it only with you, my fellow-pervs: aaaaaaahhhhhhh :p

Ah yes, this one? I love the homoerotic Morrissey photos - they are the truly erotic pictures!
m1526.jpg

And it answers the question whether or not he's right-handed.

These are the things I love to study. I love that he has the design sense to pull the middle arm of the E out to fill the space provided by the Y. And that he's wearing a cross. Did I mention the back of his ear?

These are the things I love to study. I love that he has the design sense to pull the middle arm of the E out to fill the space provided by the Y. And that he's wearing a cross. Did I mention the back of his ear?

Well, as a committed atheist, I can definitely do without the cross. Ah well...

I had to bring this over from the other thread because it's too hot and he's wearing flip flops. Nothing like the oddly hot huh?

Thanks to Sharron Needles for this pic :D

attachment.php
]

edit: Apparently I suck at pics and html and links and all that business. sorry its just a link. Someone can fix it if they want. I can't figure it out.

I had to bring this over from the other thread because it's too hot and he's wearing flip flops. Nothing like the oddly hot huh?

Thanks to Sharron Needles for this pic :D

attachment.php
]

I'd LOVE to know where people got this/these photos..probably from some paparazzi who took them but didn't have anywhere to sell them..

there must be more too.

Ah yes, this one? I love the homoerotic Morrissey photos - they are the truly erotic pictures!
m1526.jpg

Incidentally, this picture was taken by David Tseng at the Morrissey signing back in 2000, or whenever it was. David took his digital camera and took pictures of every single fan with Morrissey and posted them all on Moz-Solo. For anyone who has bad feelings towards David T., I'd like to remind everyone of just how kind David has been to we obsessives.

Its the finger that gets me *feels utterly perverted*
I agree and thanks for the reminder of that Comtesse, this site is a god send at times. Thanks David

I'd LOVE to know where people got this/these photos..probably from some paparazzi who took them but didn't have anywhere to sell them..

there must be more too.

I totally agree. This does look like the work of the paparazzi. But I do want more!!!

m1526.jpg

Incidentally, this picture was taken by David Tseng at the Morrissey signing back in 2000, or whenever it was. David took his digital camera and took pictures of every single fan with Morrissey and posted them all on Moz-Solo. For anyone who has bad feelings towards David T., I'd like to remind everyone of just how kind David has been to we obsessives.

Thank you David and Comtesse for all the luv. Seeing his hands on someone else -man or woman- is just hot. That's got to be the luckiest Sharpie pen ever :D

Thank you David and Comtesse for all the luv. Seeing his hands on someone else -man or woman- is just hot. That's got to be the luckiest Sharpie pen ever :D

So, how many of you have thought about getting a Morrissey tattoo on some special part of your anatomy just so you can have an excuse for him to autograph you?

image001.jpg

m373.jpg

If he ever signs a part of my body, I will get his sig tattooed on me. It's kinda creepy but how freakin cool would that be?

I think that's what they all do... but usually they already have a Morrissey tattoo and they ask him to sign below it... then they rush to the tattoo shop immediately!

So, how many of you have thought about getting a Morrissey tattoo on some special part of your anatomy just so you can have an excuse for him to autograph you?

I would so totally do it. But you know dat. Bring your sharpie & camera to Merrillville & Waukegan :D
That second shot ... 'signee' looks to be having a moment. Like an out-of-body experience. And I must say Moz is looking very dapper.

I couldn't possibly tattoo where id like him to leave his sig, ;)

It would be tempting, but i really dont like tattoos and would never have one done, i suppose one could have said limb removed and preserved to be hung on the wall. :D

Back
Top Bottom