morrissey frink thread!

and then...
i'd rub some vicks on his chest to make his cold better ;)

no seriously, i was getting a bit carried away there, and i was in danger of 'jumping' the boyf, which wouldnt have been a good idea as he was sulking.
besides it was late and some of us have to go to work you know :rolleyes:
i have enough distracting moz filled dreams (and no not often 'like THAT') to keep me tired.
LOL

*shes taking notes* :p

ok i'd strip him very slowly, but only to the waist, (its a public place after all) push him roughly against the wall, make him promise to keep his hand s on the wall,and i'd start with his forehead and kiss him all over including rather a lot of neck licking...
hopefully he would be begging to take his hands off the wall by this time, so i would lead him away to his hotel and do disgraceful unladylike things to him in the lift... he would have trouble getting the room open, (too distracted and desperate for me by now you see) and then we'd fall in, and the rest is private,
i'm sure we cpuld all write our own endings... ;)

*apologies for the typos, its got awfully hot in here suddenly*

ok i'd strip him very slowly, but only to the waist, (its a public place after all) push him roughly against the wall, make him promise to keep his hand s on the wall,and i'd start with his forehead and kiss him all over including rather a lot of neck licking...
hopefully he would be begging to take his hands off the wall by this time, so i would lead him away to his hotel and do disgraceful unladylike things to him in the lift... he would have trouble getting the room open, (too distracted and desperate for me by now you see) and then we'd fall in, and the rest is private,

hmm...most people keep their brains between their legs...

:rolleyes:

and then...
i'd rub some vicks on his chest to make his cold better ;)

no seriously, i was getting a bit carried away there, and i was in danger of 'jumping' the boyf, which wouldnt have been a good idea as he was sulking.
besides it was late and some of us have to go to work you know :rolleyes:
i have enough distracting moz filled dreams (and no not often 'like THAT') to keep me tired.
LOL

lotti, if the rumor is true, thatthe man comes here often...you should be getting a PM right now saying: "ok, there's a backstage pass waiting for you at will call tomorrow night...please DO come, yours, Morrissey"

you'd probably come back on here after a night of passion and wild wild things and say "nothing much happened" like all people who get too close to objetcs of desire and obsession do.....to cover up, and to gain his trust so you can do it again.

If that's true, Pandy...

Moz? Seriously. Knoxville. Look for me- I will give you a sign. Just have security tap me on the shoulder and I will be yours.

Think that'll work? Uh, no. He's way too shy. I think you have to be vetted by five of his best friends before you actually get to meet him socially. And his best friends' identities are also secret, so you just won't know. You'll get a mysterious missive, a simple postcard of someone obscure and Mancunian, like, I don't know, Dodie Smith. With a date and time and a secret password. That's it, you're in. And if you answer five trivia questions about British chanteuse (somebody help me, what the plural of chanteuse?) from the 60's who never had an American top forty hit, plus a bonus round asking you to identify four quotes from John Betjeman poems, you win. The prize? Bwahahaha... MOZ. All yours, until he tires of you. But sweet it was while it lasted.

BTW, Moz, have you read I Capture the Castle, and if so, what did you think of it? I would so love to talk books with you...

lotti, if the rumor is true, thatthe man comes here often...you should be getting a PM right now saying: "ok, there's a backstage pass waiting for you at will call tomorrow night...please DO come, yours, Morrissey"

you'd probably come back on here after a night of passion and wild wild things and say "nothing much happened" like all people who get too close to objetcs of desire and obsession do.....to cover up, and to gain his trust so you can do it again.

LOL, i certainly hope so. and to be honest i wouldn't come back on here (veyr often) if Moz and i had shared personal time, as he'd be so engrossed in me he'd wanna spend all the time possible with me, (sorry, but a girls gotta prioritize)
right Moz? ;)

Ooohh I have that picture in the photo book I made for my B-day... Those eyes... I agree with you :) Who couldn't!!

These days, since my little boy is ill, all my motherly feeling are arisen towards him and I'd like so much to be by his bed taking care of him, refreshing his forehead with cold towels... Or doing whatever he needs... His wish would be my command :)

:sighs:

I think moz has always had PIERCING HEART STOPPING blue eyes...
Hes not the sort to cheat with contacts, its just a lot of pics dont catch them properly,
trust me, when he gazes right into your eyes, they are such deep pools of the most gorgeous heavenly blue... (everything else ceases to exist)

Back
Top Bottom