morrissey frink thread!

"basket case":blushing:

mozlasvegas2009.jpg

its from

if embedding doesnt work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7524xqAoc&feature=player_embedded
someone in another forum has made the screenshot. i asked her for permission to post it here and she kindly gave me the permission to do so:thumb: i would have missed that for sure with all these youtube vids online

also: this lovely plus basket
omf1.jpg

also-lovely smile-lovely dimples-just lovely

Last edited by a moderator:
"basket case":blushing:

mozlasvegas2009.jpg

omf1.jpg

also-lovely smile-lovely dimples-just lovely

:eek: You have corrupt my innocent mind - not once, but twice! Actually, three times if you count the video. :p Though rest assured I am a more-than-willing participant in said corruption. ;)

Thank You!!! LOVE them all, but especially the pool shot!!!

You're welcome! I love the pool shot too (or is it a spa? I can't tell!). I could stare at it all day...he's just gorgeous. :love:

omf1.jpg

I always see these pictures and want to put a towel over his lap. It's not that I don't appreciate The Mighty Moz-Shlong in all its primordial glory, but it's so vulnerable out there in front of all those people.

External genital anxiety? By proxy? Wtf, self? :crazy:

I always see these pictures and want to put a towel over his lap. It's not that I don't appreciate The Mighty Moz-Shlong in all its primordial glory, but it's so vulnerable out there in front of all those people.

External genital anxiety? By proxy? Wtf, self? :crazy:

Me too! I'm glad you wrote that. Couldn't quite put it into words myself.

Awww, Spyderfyngers , I do think its nice to get the whole package:
he seems rather attached to his organs, like everyone alive, n`est-ce pas?

I `m not phallic orientated but its rather nice that similiar to people like me who has semiautonomous boobs* and similiar** that he has also anarchic semiautonomous moving parts :p

* see me pirouetting and you`ll know
** anarchic legs: I do not do ballroom dancing if my life depended on it, but when I`m singing karaoke I suddenly am able to cha cha cha

I `m not phallic orientated but its rather nice that similiar to people like me who has semiautonomous boobs* and similiar** that he has also anarchic semiautonomous moving parts :p[/COLOR]

I showed these to my boyfriend, who asked, quite innocently, if Morrissey had something in his pocket. :lbf:

Then he said, "Have you got something in your pocket or are you just Morrissey, in front of a lot of people?" :o

I wish there were photos of Morrissey camping. :o Sipping tea from a thermos cup at a picnic table illuminated by a coleman lantern. :sweet:

Yeah, it'll never happen. I know.

I wish there were photos of Morrissey camping. :o Sipping tea from a thermos cup at a picnic table illuminated by a coleman lantern. :sweet:

Yeah, it'll never happen. I know.
I don't think either.
He really more like 'five star-luxury-full room service hotel' kind of man.:cool:
And he deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom