morrissey frink thread!

Can we get some context for this intriguing quote?

Oh my goodness! That doesn't make it any less dirty at all!

I'm just kidding. Pack some jeans, long sleeved shirts, a light coat. I think it was 80 on Thanksgiving, but it's cloudy and rainy today. Layer, you'll be fine. And pack a helmet. :p

I couldn't get a Pomona ticket, it just didn't work out. :tears: So if your husband wants to take a night off, I'll buy his from him. :thumb:

Just hang out near the venue. Someone's sure to sell one.

I have a row D ticket for Copley Hall I need to sell.

There sadly isn't a proper context, but here's the interview:

Thanks for copying it here!

Ugh! I can't stand Chloe Sevigny! She creeps me out.

<rant>Sometimes Morrissey's kind of a snob. Maybe that's why I don't read interviews. :o If only he knew just how saturated today's cinema is with his story as it was whenever this was written. Oh well, maybe he's lightened up a little, not that he needs to change.</endrant>

Okay, you know me and how I take my fantasy life WAY too seriously, but I just gave it some thought and considered a few things. This interview is OLD. A lot can happen in six years. Maybe today he's not so concerned about the messages he got from new bands and stupid people in movie theaters. Maybe he's more mellow. I know I'm less inclined to let people step all over me, so maybe he wouldn't mind going to see a movie. I mean I'm all about staying at home and watching a movie in my underwear, but sometimes it's fun to get out and see people, go to concerts, go shopping, see a brainless movie, whatever. Okay, I'm going to pretend that my fantasy world isn't crushing down around me in a heap of troglodytic perversion and that in reality (fantasy) I'm telling Morrissey that he looks good in the shirt he picked out, then I'm going to take him to the movie so he can have that "OMG I'M WEARING THE SAME SHIRT AS THE MAIN CHARACTER." experience that makes this life of being a weirdo more tolerable and helps him piece together truth and puts his mind at ease over whatever he might fret about. Then we're going to go get an ice cream. Then we're going to come home and you know.

Okay, you know me and how I take my fantasy life WAY too seriously, but I just gave it some thought and considered a few things. This interview is OLD. A lot can happen in six years. Maybe today he's not so concerned about the messages he got from new bands and stupid people in movie theaters. Maybe he's more mellow. I know I'm less inclined to let people step all over me, so maybe he wouldn't mind going to see a movie. I mean I'm all about staying at home and watching a movie in my underwear, but sometimes it's fun to get out and see people, go to concerts, go shopping, see a brainless movie, whatever. Okay, I'm going to pretend that my fantasy world isn't crushing down around me in a heap of troglodytic perversion and that in reality (fantasy) I'm telling Morrissey that he looks good in the shirt he picked out, then I'm going to take him to the movie so he can have that "OMG I'M WEARING THE SAME SHIRT AS THE MAIN CHARACTER." experience that makes this life of being a weirdo more tolerable and helps him piece together truth and puts his mind at ease over whatever he might fret about. Then we're going to go get an ice cream. Then we're going to come home and you know.

I was actually thinking about its age as well as I was reading it.

Hey, you must have hit 8000 posts today CG! Congrats!

<rant>Sometimes Morrissey's kind of a snob. Maybe that's why I don't read interviews. :o If only he knew just how saturated today's cinema is with his story as it was whenever this was written. Oh well, maybe he's lightened up a little, not that he needs to change.</endrant>

1. Kind of a snob? Morrissey is the world's BIGGEST snob. His tastes are far above those of mortal humans, and the rest of humanity is worthless except for the isolated incidences where he recognizes brilliance. He's rather not spend time with the unwashed masses except for those that recognize HIS brilliance; those people must of course be far more intelligent than the rest. Believe me, I love Morrissey (and thus am a genius :lbf:), but you've got to admit that humility is not his strong suit. Even his failures are worthy of our perpetual consideration, yes?

2. I just did a quick forum search - am I the only person that thought The Science of Sleep was a film adaptation of "I Know It's Over?"

exit23born.gif

holly-bowl20evry.gif

hollbwlkiss0.gif

hollbwlkiss1.gif

and one more..
glastonevry0.gif

Pags, luv, are you still there? Breathing?
Here are some oldies. :horny: ...just to remind you what is coming!

OMG! I am still breathing, just did some traveling today...to Seattle. Saw Boz at Easy Street Records, my friend got her picture taken with him...I was saving my good luck just in case we ran into you know who...damn, maybe tomorrow :) Thanks for the pics, I'm so excited for tomorrow and Monday.:thumb:

Ummmm....I heard a rumor about Moz getting his teeth capped, anyone have any recent pictures where we can confirm he's still got his snaggle teeth? Say it ain't so!

Ummmm....I heard a rumor about Moz getting his teeth capped, anyone have any recent pictures where we can confirm he's still got his snaggle teeth? Say it ain't so!

You know, if he were to ever do that I feel it would be for medical purposes only. He's just not the type to do it purely for vanity.

Like, take my mom. She had veneers put on her teeth because she'd had so much dental work that the color wasn't uniform anymore. I can see him doing something like that.

I hope it's not true. I like his crazyass teeth.

1. Kind of a snob? Morrissey is the world's BIGGEST snob. His tastes are far above those of mortal humans, and the rest of humanity is worthless except for the isolated incidences where he recognizes brilliance. He's rather not spend time with the unwashed masses except for those that recognize HIS brilliance; those people must of course be far more intelligent than the rest. Believe me, I love Morrissey (and thus am a genius :lbf:), but you've got to admit that humility is not his strong suit. Even his failures are worthy of our perpetual consideration, yes?

2. I just did a quick forum search - am I the only person that thought The Science of Sleep was a film adaptation of "I Know It's Over?"

Well, my other option was a liar. Snob I can work with. Liars can go to hell.

OMG! I am still breathing, just did some traveling today...to Seattle. Saw Boz at Easy Street Records, my friend got her picture taken with him...I was saving my good luck just in case we ran into you know who...damn, maybe tomorrow :) Thanks for the pics, I'm so excited for tomorrow and Monday.:thumb:

Awww! Your little Frink Tour boat has finally pulled into the harbor! :D

I'm so excited for everyone going to these upcoming shows.

REPRESENT! :guitar:

From the rare interviews thread:

Big or small?
"Either way, everything fits. Finely tailored flesh."

It's not often that Morrissey says something that totally takes me aback, but gosh. :eek: (Not to mention frinky.) If he weren't such a consummate gentleman, I'd suspect him of talking dirty. ;)

Speaking of finely tailored things...
returns.jpg

Oh man that's one gorgeous pic :horny::thumb:.

Stephen Fry's a frinker! :thumb:

@stephenfry hope we’re all sitting at the feet of the divinity that is Morrissey on Desert Island Discs...

@stephenfry Oh, when Morrissey is teasy and funny and silly and sweet I just want to DIE of pleasure...

Awww! Your little Frink Tour boat has finally pulled into the harbor! :D

I'm so excited for everyone going to these upcoming shows.

REPRESENT! :guitar:

I'm tryin, I'm tryin but they won't let me close to him....I don't know why, I didn't scream....much! Just kidding, haven't had a Morrissey spotting yet...just Boz.

Back
Top Bottom