morrissey frink thread!

Hi, this is my first post. I've been a lurker on the forums for awhile, but i finally decided to reveal myself. Does anybody know any word frink, like sexy things Morrissey has said?

Hi, this is my first post. I've been a lurker on the forums for awhile, but i finally decided to reveal myself. Does anybody know any word frink, like sexy things Morrissey has said?

I'm sure others will have good input on this. I myself am a big fan of the part of the Wrestle with Russell interview where he talks about the singing voice being a caress, and Russell changes the subject to lyrics (UGH!) just when it's gettin' good. In a couple of other interviews earlier this year he tried to return to that topic talking about the voice being sexual "not that you necessarily want to be physical with the person.." but some times you do, my friend, sometimes you do. ;)

I want to be sexual with Morrissey. I just wanted to say that, you know, just in case it was some requirement that I say those words.

I want to be sexual with Morrissey. I just wanted to say that, you know, just in case it was some requirement that I say those words.

:lbf:

My horoscope for tomorrow says "Let your daydreams carry you along for a pleasant ride..." I guess I'll be here on my breaks tomorrow. :D

:lbf:

My horoscope for tomorrow says "Let your daydreams carry you along for a pleasant ride..." I guess I'll be here on my breaks tomorrow. :D

I'd tell you more to work with but I don't want to give away how nerdy some of my daydreams are. :blushing: Like going on a drive with him and then having the radio on and hearing him sing a song and thinking "hey, I just heard Morrissey cover a song, I'd better tell Stephane." and then rubbing his thigh and telling him what a fantastic cover he did and then feeling his, you know, grow and thicken and then...

I'm just kidding, I'd never tell anyone what Morrissey covered. Or uncovered.

I'd tell you more to work with but I don't want to give away how nerdy some of my daydreams are. :blushing: Like going on a drive with him and then having the radio on and hearing him sing a song and thinking "hey, I just heard Morrissey cover a song, I'd better tell Stephane." and then rubbing his thigh and telling him what a fantastic cover he did and then feeling his, you know, grow and thicken and then...

:eek::eek::eek:
YOWZA!

And Gretchen's horoscope-directed daydreaming is off to a flying start...:D

I've had the strangest comment from three of my friends...on separate occasions too, apparently my boyfriend looks abit like moz in his younger years!!!

I'm sure Stephane would love to hear about this. Or Not, I'm not really sure... :lbf:

Crystal, I've wondered...Have you seen Morrissey live/met him or anything like that?

Crystal, I've wondered...Have you seen Morrissey live/met him or anything like that?

Not really, sort of. I've never spoke to him. I've been to a ton of shows. In 1991 my recently ex boyfriend at the time won tickets to meet him from KROQ and took some other girl, I just about died of heartbreak since I introduced HIM to Morrissey. I went with Mell to a taping of a late night show and there was some eye contact, but I wear glasses so maybe he couldn't see me. Then we bumped into him (sort of the plan) at a Russel Brand show. He was with his old manager. He walked passed me and it was my chance but I was hesitant because I'm weird and see signs and stuff so I never spoke, he walked passed and I was so desperate to touch him so I had my arms crossed and leaned my elbow into his arm as he passed and I sort of moaned a little bit. That's it. He seemed REALLY distracted but was literally glowing that night, it was amazing. Like maybe he had an aura, I've never been into that stuff but I did see it that night. So, to answer your question, I've never spoke to him but I did get close to him.

I've been to a ton of shows. ...I went with Mell to a taping of a late night show and there was some eye contact, but I wear glasses so maybe he couldn't see me. Then we bumped into him (sort of the plan) at a Russel Brand show...

Still, that's pretty exciting! FYI people, I got my Avignon samples today! Hey Scarlet, was that your review from D.C. on luckyscent that says "It smells like Morrissey." ? :lbf: I demand they start making pillow spray!

I posted my imaginary fantasy children's names on Twitter today, but what I didn't post was that they look non-coincidentally, amazingly, like Morrissey. :lbf: (I'm @gretchenraine if anybody wants to tweet. I'm kind of addicted to it.)

Say, I know they're buried in here someplace, at least 2 paparazzi shots of Moz sunning and/or poolside on vacation. If someone can relocate them and post them again before I do (or let me know what page they're on) that'd be great.:)

Back
Top Bottom