morrissey frink thread!

Happy birthday, Lottie!!!! Wish you could've been here for the US shows, we missed you!

MozHoldsMyMag2.jpg
Yayyyy! I knew that was yours! Did you see when he bent down to fix it later on during the show? I was like, "ooh, I hope Scarlet's seeing that!"

I love that you filmed this!!!!!! What's funny to me is that this was like only song 4 in the set (or something very early on) and he wasn't even sweaty yet. When he was stuffing his shirt down his pants, I was wondering, "Is there really anything there yet?!" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shirt down the trousers frink:horny:
ENJOY! ;)

The Joint, Moz Vegas:

I forgot to say thank you to sweetness for getting this. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I know there's someone around here who makes really good gifs - I think we need one of this!

LOL :eek:
Just not sure what to say....Is it sick that him wiping his sweaty jewels on the shirt makes me want that shirt even more?

***That image has been emblazoned on my mind***

and I have a feeling is going to stay there for a while...

I don't remember if it was on the main page or one of the threads, someone was making fun of the person (or one of the people) who got a at least a piece of this shirt for licking it as soon as they got it. Who can blame them? It might be the only chance you have to get Morrissey's DNA inside you!

I like how he sort of smiles as he walks away. :)

Have a very Frinky Birthday, Lottie. :flowers:

img6886.jpg

^Image by Flax. (More on the Seattle Photos thread in Tour section).

This is stunning!!! Good job, Flax! :thumb:

I don't remember if it was on the main page or one of the threads, someone was making fun of the person (or one of the people) who got a at least a piece of this shirt for licking it as soon as they got it. Who can blame them? It might be the only chance you have to get Morrissey's DNA inside you!

It had crossed my mind that there might be other kinds of his DNA involved here...

Shirt down the trousers frink:horny:
ENJOY! ;)

The Joint, Moz Vegas:

Considering myself a frinker, I don't like this. It may be frinky for frinkers, but somehow it seems to me pretty disrespectful from his point of view... :(
Sweaty shirt is ok, but not the one stuffed in his pants, no...

I would do anything to get there, but in a more... say... intimate way?

Yayyyy! I knew that was yours! Did you see when he bent down to fix it later on during the show? I was like, "ooh, I hope Scarlet's seeing that!"
NO! I missed that, dammit! I saw it fall and then I saw it sat back up again, but I missed just how it got that way. Morrissey did it? That's nice. I hope he liked it cuz when he took it from me I saw his eyes scan the cover and then he looked back out at me and kind of sneered. D: I thought: Oh no... I have displeased him. But honestly, the article was called "James Dean vs. Elvis Presley" and it was from 1956. How could I not buy that for him?!

jamescagney was actually irritated with him for sneering at me. :[

By the way, it was SO lovely meeting you, Mell. You're enchanting.

On this tour I've hung out with/met:
Flax
The Boy Racer
Morrissey The 23rd
(I'm probably spelling lots of these wrong.)
Mell
Vet Tech On Fire
Pags
Sweetness
Um... Um...

Oh, and lots more. Everyone's been very nice so far. :)

Oh, except for the THREE women who were flirting with mah huzband! One of them kept doing it even though I was clearly with him. D:

Considering myself a frinker, I don't like this. It may be frinky for frinkers, but somehow it seems to me pretty disrespectful from his point of view... :(
Sweaty shirt is ok, but not the one stuffed in his pants, no...

May be a bit of a kink for him. You never know. ;)

I wouldn't jump for the shirt, but the sight of him rubbing himself is niiiice. :o

I have done that. My husband was repulsed. It was a shirt that was soaked through with his sweat.

Ugh... I have to re-evaluate myself.

May be a bit of a kink for him. You never know. ;)

I wouldn't jump for the shirt, but the sight of him rubbing himself is niiiice. :o

He seemed to enjoy the self-rub with the yellow Sponge-Moz shirt from a couple years ago a lot more. There IS a gif of that one someplace here. But yes, seeing him enjoy himself in this fashion I find...um...insightful. :D:blushing:

I have done that. My husband was repulsed. It was a shirt that was soaked through with his sweat.

Ugh... I have to re-evaluate myself.

Hmmmm, no, seems like perfectly normal behavior to me.

Why hasn't your husband left you yet? You mentalist.

Mozza220559, what's your purpose here again? Are you enlightening us with your wit? Are you so clever that we're all thinking how cool you are? I'm confused. Maybe you're trying to hurt me? I suppose that might rankle me if my husband and I had any sort of issue regarding Morrissey, but he loves Morrissey as well and thinks my obsession is f***ING ADORABLE. So. Feel free to try again though, if this sort of thing makes you feel good about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom