Morrissey fantasy thread

I've already told V.Dead about my one involving her, Marmite and Morrissey.

It's V.Dead's turn I think!

You, Me, Morrissey in an arcadian field covering each other in honey...:p

please please please don't make me even speculate what that was about!! :p

yes, it really was about the horrendous thing you are speculating about!!!
beware, I can be very nasty and totally sick!
but usually I just have very innocent child proof morrissey fantasies. like meeting him under an iron bridge and kissing until we get sore lips. or walking hand in hand with him thru a flowershop and picking out the prettiest daffodils - tralalalalala - with a sandy shaw tune screeching in the background on an old record player.

Today morning I had the most spectacular fantasy: Me and Moz doing the tango! To the rythm of La Cumparsita or Por Una Cabeza, with him wearing the typical gangster hat and then taking it off... And me wearing a 40s or 50s outfit, with stilettos and those S waves in my hair, in his hotel room... hahaha... That's funny, sexy, so sensous and sassy... I can feel my blood running from head to toe :p

I had a fantasy about Moz in a matador's outfit :D

I really was expecting better fantasies than these!! Matadors, hamburgers, salsa dancing! Come on everyone. We can do better than this!
I'm saving mine til later!

WAIT A MINUTE!! Don't insult my fantasy switching tango for salsa!! Salsa makes me puke!! I said TANGO!!... the sexiest dance on earth, they say :p

What about the timewarp!!
if thats not the epitome of sexiness then I don't know what is!! :p

Me, tmyem, my cat and Morrissey living together in Rome (seperate rooms of course. Well, the cat can sleep in her radiator bed), breakfast on the balcoy of our stunning apartment, overlooking a square with a huge fountain, an endless supply of lithe young men sunning themselves by the side of the fountain., Me and tmyem coould be muses to Moz, kneeling at his feet listening to his new lyrics while a harp is played in the corner of the room and we feed Moz seedless grapes.... sigh.

WAIT A MINUTE!! Don't insult my fantasy switching tango for salsa!! Salsa makes me puke!! I said TANGO!!... the sexiest dance on earth, they say :p

Salsa, tango whatever, I can't imagine the great man dancing at all.
Prefer to think he is smouldering in the corner of the room, looking sexy. Organised dance sessions, sexy or not is hardly his cup of tea!!

I already posted the turkey fantasy that nobody understood.
so now it's your turn.

Ey! Ich hab's kapiert! And yes, it was naughty. Naughty but nice. And I mean: we're all adults here... somehow (a 16-year old listening to Morrissey to me is an adult). We sure can handle naughtiness.

what it would be like for whom? for the retard doing it or for morrissey? well he said once it would be like eating his grandmother. please, come up with a more erotic fantasy - this one makes me yawn.

Perhaps you didn't understand...it wasn't a fantasy...it was just something I'd rather enjoy to see. It is no concern to me whether it made you yawn or it made you want to fondle yourself. Either way, it is no bother to me...

Perhaps you didn't understand...it wasn't a fantasy...it was just something I'd rather enjoy to see. It is no concern to me whether it made you yawn or it made you want to fondle yourself. Either way, it is no bother to me...

why would you enjoy seeing a vegetarian force-fed with hamburgers? well, actually, don't tell me, I don't really want to know - but that's kinda sadistic. are you into s&m by any chance?

Me, tmyem, my cat and Morrissey living together in Rome (seperate rooms of course. Well, the cat can sleep in her radiator bed), breakfast on the balcoy of our stunning apartment, overlooking a square with a huge fountain, an endless supply of lithe young men sunning themselves by the side of the fountain., Me and tmyem coould be muses to Moz, kneeling at his feet listening to his new lyrics while a harp is played in the corner of the room and we feed Moz seedless grapes.... sigh.

I really like that one! the harp sounds romantic :D and I sure like the name of your cat!

Back
Top Bottom