MORRISSEY - FAKE

J

Johnny

I know there are regular users of this site who hang on Morrissey's every word and can quote his every word at the drop of a hat.I was also one of these people ....until today.This is a note of caution.

I walked into the office today only to be confronted my boss who was raging at me and screaming "Where the hell have you been since last Friday!! No phone calls..NOTHING".
I told him to "cool his jets" and informed him that as Morrissey said "Every Day Is Like Sunday" I had spent the last 4 days lazing about at home indulging in a life of Smirnoff,fags and daytime T.V.

He went on the rampage and informed me that he warned me that "listening to that bloody poof" would get me into trouble.

So my friends it is with deep regret that as Xmas approaches I find myself on the old Nat King Cole(dole) and it is all down to one S.P Morrissey.
All I have to show for my 18 years in Smithdom is one can of vegetable soup and £22.25!

Happy Xmas one and all....Next time you see a man huddled in a sleeping bag at Leicester Square and wearing a "Q.I,D! T-shirt please give genorously.

I will,hell,I may even share a bowl of wonder soup with ya. Your boss is a f***in dolt and a half for thinking moz is a "poof". I should fuggin whack him over the head with a chair and take a nice shit on his face.

Oh my god, are you kidding or what?

I'll drop by Scotmid and buy you a Turkey Roast platter for Christmas.

xx L

> Oh my god, are you kidding or what?

> I'll drop by Scotmid and buy you a Turkey Roast platter for Christmas.

> xx L

Yummy !2 little problems. I don't eat meat and I am barred from "Grotmid".
Can I just have lots of cash instead:)

Back
Top Bottom