Morrissey Caird Hall Dundee 2006 Help with a Question?

lovemorrissey

Now My Heart is Full
Ive done a search for this gig and can only find dowload links for the bootleg etc.

So to solve an argument:-

I was wondering if anyone has a pic or can help me with the colour of shirt Morrissey was wearing that night, the one he threw into the crowd, was it a pinky peachy sort of colour? I wasnt there myself.

"Moz looking very trim and tidy and tour definitely a good workout for him. White shirt into the crowd but he seems to like the black more and that probably goes to the laundrette with the roadie. Roll on the Palladium and we’re expecting something maybe slightly different for this and the Manc gigs by then?."

http://tour.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=06/04/25/0734252

"Morrissey changed in a fresh shirt, after throwing the white one he had been wearing thus far into the audience: 'I feel much safer in black. White makes me gibberish... not very attractive...'"

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-g060425.htm

Best I could do, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww thank you.

This proves the piece of pink shirt that someone has and says is from that gig is a little bit fake :D

here is the image I came up with from doing a google search for that show

_41612252_morrisey416.jpg

here is the image I found when I search on flickr the words, Morrissey and Dundee..that looks peachy/pink to me

433763965_67ea8f0d2f.jpg

I can confirm (because I was there) he came on with a white shirt as pictured above.Went off-stage and removed the suit jacket and changed into a dark blue shirt.Came back on mentioning how white makes him gibberish.The blue shirt was on till the end.Then came back out for the encore in the peach shirt.

Anyone have info on the white tux shirt at the start of the Scotland 2006 DVD?

Hello,

I know this may be kind of an odd -and old- first question/post but does anyone know what brand of shirt Moz was wearing at the start of the Scotland 2006 show in Dundee? Someone on this site said they caught "the shirt" and ripped off the sleeve and collar and it was YSL but they didn't specify whether it was the white one or the pink one. I'm obsessed with buying unique shirts and would only catch one if he threw it right at me. I'm not trying to copy the Morrissey style (as much as I can help it) but I've never seen him wear a shirt quite like that white one either before or since this show. It's just darn stylish. Need some help here, I'm wearing out the Scotland 2006 DVD.:D

An odd question.....Or Is It Really So Strange?

Thanks in advance for any replies, :)

Adrian

Re: Anyone have info on the white tux shirt at the start of the Scotland 2006 DVD?

Ive got a piece of the pink one but it hasnt got a make on it im afraid.

Where did you get the DVD? Its one I havent got in my collection :(, would be great to watch the show again

Back
Top Bottom