Morrissey Autobiography

It won't be this year--word would be out. Books generally appear for preorder months and months before release date. I've heard nothing from the publishing grapevine. Maybe in the next year...

Wouldn't it be fab if he released a few snippets to give us a taste of things to come...

It won't be this year--word would be out. Books generally appear for preorder months and months before release date. I've heard nothing from the publishing grapevine. Maybe in the next year...

Morrissey already said he wouldn't be releasing it this year...

What if....what if the date had been put back to add a bit about him and Marr getting back together next year, and then it was released to coincide with said reunion?

All guesswork annd speculation.

P.

What if....what if the date had been put back to add a bit about him and Marr getting back together next year, and then it was released to coincide with said reunion?

All guesswork and speculation.

P.

I'm afraid it's too optimistic and unrealistic to me.

All guesswork annd speculation.

P.

I thought you didn't believe in God and miracles? :p

Isn't it rumored to be at about 200,000 words? It will take a year just to edit it into submission. 200K words is like the longest of the Harry Potter novels. Publishing is a very long process... and no deal has been announced, which means he probably doesn't have a publishing deal. I would have heard about it. (He does have a literary agent, this I know.)

LOL, but it doesn't need god and miracle.

Morrissey has to change his mind, that's all.

And Johnny would have to abandon plans for the new solo LP he's just finished and intends to tour. Oh well...

Isn't it rumored to be at about 200,000 words? It will take a year just to edit it into submission. 200K words is like the longest of the Harry Potter novels. Publishing is a very long process... and no deal has been announced, which means he probably doesn't have a publishing deal. I would have heard about it. (He does have a literary agent, this I know.)

Hmmm... I wonder if he received a monetary advance??

(I hope he has, simply because it means it's more likely that the book will actually appear)

Certainly, we're all looking forward to read his book.
But I was not surprised if he calls it off.

I doubt he'll enjoy the editorial process. It's like getting a facelift with nail clippers.

I remember hearing how John Lydon was looking to put his life story together in the form of a film, and the executive producers that be kept trying to fiddle with the story for "dramatic purposes" to the point at which he just decided to abandon the project.

Back
Top Bottom