Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

Yes, I'd quite like to know this too! Me and a friend have found a hostel that looks okay and if we could get together 4 or 6 people to a room, it comes to a total of £76 per person for the whole stay.

Me and a friend of mine is looking for a hostel, which one is it that you're thinking about?

Well, I'll hang around the Roundhouse pretty much 24/7 so I'll be okay. As long as I don't get stabbed.

Camden can be a bit "iffy' & rough at times. I doubt it very much that you will be stabbed (may be shot :p)

January will be cold too.

you could probably score some dope... probably why moz has picked camden...

yes down by the station...or the edge of the market on inverness street...the amount of times i go to mega city comics and get asked if i want pills...just ignore them and walk pass.

Camden can be a bit "iffy' & rough at times. I doubt it very much that you will be stabbed (may be shot :p)

January will be cold too.

It will be cold here aswell, ten minus degrees is, erm... lovely. But I have always wanted to see Camden, I survived Sarajevo so hopefully I'll survive this.

I'm so jealous. I have no right to be, saw him many times here, but in Europe? Saw seems to be the word of the day. Nevermind, ignore me. DAMMIT I'd like to see him in France. DAMMIT I'm poor. I don't even have a passport. DAMMIT I'm a loser as well. Oh well. DAMMIT!

The YHA has several Hostels around London. St Pancras is the closest. Thames side too far away.
They have a website you can book from abroad.
Get a few people together to book a room?

There are lots of independent Hostels but they vary wildly in quality. Remember, you get what you pay for. It's better to spend a few extra quid to be sure your camera and shoes are still there when you wake up.

Back
Top Bottom