Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

Jesus, suck up a little more why don't you.

"He's only the person who runs the site, it's not his job to decide what content is posted on the site!" Yes we are free thinking people and most people would think this is probably a ridiculous article. That isn't the point. The point is David giving this ridiculous f***ing article a platform to be viewed in the first place. If it wasn't posted it would pretty much go unnoticed. Instead, he puts it out there for many more people to see and thus is giving it a platform it doesn't deserve, all for the sake of causing a stir and getting a bit more notoriety for his website. There is nothing honest or good about posting something like this, it doesn't come from good or decent intentions.

I have no reason to suck up to davidt. I am just sharing my opinion.

Come on. I have read your prior posts on this site. You were looking for another reason to validate your theory that davidt hates Morrissey and now you have it. You are biased and prejudiced. You have gray colored lenses on--everything is being filtered through a pessimistic haze.

Re:

A stalker is mentally ill.....how is he gonna know he's a stalker.

This is his reality..... this is who he is.

Don't defend the indefensible. Don't be an enabler...

LogicFail. A depressed person is mentally ill. Don't you think they know they are depressed?

Just look at who is defending david t's thread...

Just about all of them are internet stalkers....here on this site.

They curse and insult just like little children.

David t.....speaks to their souls more than Morrissey could....ever.

I have no reason to suck up to davidt. I am just sharing my opinion.

Come on. I have read your prior posts on this site. You were looking for another reason to validate your theory that davidt hates Morrissey and now you have it. You are biased and prejudiced. You have gray colored lenses on--everything is being filtered through a pessimistic haze.

The only time I have ever spoken out about David was just recently with the whole lawsuit thing, and I was pretty damning of Morrissey's response to it as well. As I have also been harsh on Morrissey in the past. Before this, I have had inklings that David hasn't had his heart in the right spot, but for the most part nothing really irked me specifically. Look beyond my post history of this past month and you won't see any David T bashings at all. It's just as of late with things coming to light I believe he is showing his true colours and I don't like what I'm seeing at all. So I don't see it as a biased view at all, I see it as someone giving me reasons to feel this way.

But please, go on, continue being wrong.

If it's something I consider an item of interest I'll post it. There is headline news, a lot of stuff most people ignore, some rumors and some that are just ridiculous. I take responsibility for the main page articles, looks like everyone include the mods disagree with me on this one. No, I don't think every time "How will Morrissey, his friends and his family feel if I post this?". If I did it would look pretty much the same as true-to-you.

What, passively - like a machine? You just post links with the subject 'Morrissey' in them? Or do you actually think about their content and the impact it may have on either Morrissey, his family and friends or others?

Just look at who is defending david t's thread...

Just about all of them are internet stalkers....here on this site.

They curse and insult just like little children.

David t.....speaks to their souls more than Morrissey could....ever.

Internet stalker my arse. Get a grip.

Re:

All mentally ill persons....are not depressed.

And yes....you can be depressed and not know it.

You are not too bright. I never said all mentally ill persons are depressed. But yes, all depressed persons know they are depressed. Depression is a MOOD disorder, not a blood disorder, you tool! If they didn't know they were depressed they would not be suffering with depression, now would they?

The only time I have ever spoken out about David was just recently with the whole lawsuit thing, and I was pretty damning of Morrissey's response to it as well. As I have also been harsh on Morrissey in the past. Before this, I have had inklings that David hasn't had his heart in the right spot, but for the most part nothing really irked me specifically. Look beyond my post history of this past month and you won't see any David T bashings at all. It's just as of late with things coming to light I believe he is showing his true colours and I don't like what I'm seeing at all. So I don't see it as a biased view at all, I see it as someone giving me reasons to feel this way.

But please, go on, continue being wrong.

And I don't suck up to davidt. But you too please go about being wrong.

And I don't suck up to davidt. But you too please go about being wrong.

Thanks for ignoring the parts of my post where I just proved your assumptions from earlier were wrong and focusing on the one part that you are proving now. You are defending a man who posted a link to Morrissey being linked to pedophiles on his website so a wider audience can see it. So you're doing a bang-up job of sucking up to him now!

No, I don't think every time "How will Morrissey, his friends and his family feel if I post this?". If I did it would look pretty much the same as true-to-you.

What, you are seriously suggesting there isn't a middle way between the two approaches? I think most people who use this site would prefer that approach.

Re:

You are not too bright. I never said all mentally ill persons are depressed. But yes, all depressed persons know they are depressed. Depression is a MOOD disorder, not a blood disorder, you tool! If they didn't know they were depressed they would not be suffering with depression, now would they?
Don't insult me, sister. Don't call me a tool.

Blood disorder? What are you talking about?

Anger and rage causes depression.....and mental illness in all of it's forms.

Re:

But yes, all depressed persons know they are depressed.

This is now completely and totally off-topic, but I feel compelled to say that this is absolutely NOT true. In fact, the inability of many people who suffer from depression to recognize it as such is one of the primary reasons it very often goes untreated. Depression is a sneaky beast.

This is trolling disguised as discussion and David knows it.

For the record, and I've told David this, I think he's made a real error of judgement giving this story prominence. Contrary to some views, we're not a homogenous blob of agreement. I think this is a mistake.

P.

I appreciate you posting that Mr P.

Ok - enough is enough. It was amusing to see the haters bomb the comment section, but this is ridiculous and insulting to all. Probably friends of the security guard.

Thanks for ignoring the parts of my post where I just proved your assumptions from earlier were wrong and focusing on the one part that you are proving now. You are defending a man who posted a link to Morrissey being linked to pedophiles on his website so a wider audience can see it. You and David are real pieces of shit.

I am defending a decision not a man. Big difference.

For the record, and I've told David this, I think he's made a real error of judgement giving this story prominence. Contrary to some views, we're not a homogenous blob of agreement. I think this is a mistake.

P.

I argued vigorously in David's favour last week or the week before, whenever all that hitman stuff was being discussed on here and I still think the openness of this site is absolutely commendable, however I agree with you 100% in this instance.
This is a link to a blog which is clearly written by a paranoid fantasist. It is not "news" ("some nutter thinks Morrissey is whatever" is not of interest) and it's dangerous in the current climate to disseminate stuff like this.
This is a HUGE error of judgment, in my opinion. Big mistake and I'm starting to regret all the time and energy I spent defending this place.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom