Mindy

• Thread starter Caleb's Bloody Bride
  • Start date
C

Caleb's Bloody Bride

Mindy, Are you still planning on moving to London? If you are, I think you might have to consider getting an unlisted phone number.

> Mindy, Are you still planning on moving to London? If you are, I think you
> might have to consider getting an unlisted phone number.

not a problem. my number is already unlisted as it is. i don't think i'm going to move to london for a while though. but yes, you're right. i was trying to be nice, in my own mean little way, to this person, but jeez, some people need to quit while they're ahead! their continuing to post messages about how they think i hate them when i have extended the olive branch is getting on my nerves a tiny bit.

Do they allow fat people in london?? i thought there was some kind of weight restrictions for the residents there??? looks like fatty won't be moving there afterall????

London Traffic

True fact: There is a walking speed restriction on Oxford Street! There are seperate lanes for people who walk slowly or quickly. Typical flash Cockney twats.

Re: London Traffic

> True fact: There is a walking speed restriction on Oxford Street! There
> are seperate lanes for people who walk slowly or quickly. Typical flash
> Cockney twats.

No there aren't. The idea was mooted a while ago but was binned because it would be unworkable.

I was hoping it would come about, so I could stagger between both lanes. Sadly, it doesn't look as if I'll ever get the chance.