Mike Joyce on Smiths royalties

It's OK if you don't get Danny's joke.

I heard all the members of Smiths made donation to Salford Lads Club which is remarkable.

And worth remarking upon.

Although it must be repeated, often, that the SLC complained about The Smiths using the location when the original photo appeared.
I remember it well.

Then the pound signs came into view.

Such is this life.

Excuse me, but I think there are many more horrible figures in the world, than a guy who asks money for non-writing credit.:confused: He did not kill his mother or father, for god's sake!!:p

I didn't say he was the worst person in the world. He's just the first one that comes to mind to nominate, that's all. ;)

Although it must be repeated, often, that the SLC complained about The Smiths using the location when the original photo appeared.
I remember it well.

Such is this life.

yes, when the pound signs come into view everything changes.

I actually do not have a close personal friendship with Mike - or even a personal friendship. I have met him on many occasions such as his and Andy's DVD launch, a couple of radio events on the station he works at (and no, I didn't go just because he was there but to see the bands that were on) and I was very fortunate to have both Andy and Mike attend my book launch last year. Oh, I also bumped into him at the bar at the Siouxsie gig in March - but that is as far as it goes.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, it's just when your opinion is comments like Mike not even being a very good drummer and that he is ugly, well, you just make yourself look silly as they have no bearing on the case whatsoever.
As is whether or not he is a braindead coke head. It doesn't matter what he spends the money on, that is irrelevant in this case. So please, continue to express an opinion, just base it on facts relating to the case rather than stupid statements that are a waste of cyber space.

Jukebox 'The Bus Driver' Jury

the case is irrelevant to your life and to mine.
geddit.

How more offensive and untrue could this sentence possibly be. This is the situation. When I eventually receive the money that's owed to me, then the "thorn" will be removed immediately.

So Mike, if I could get all your $ back tomorrow, does that mean you'd cut this shite out and give the rest of us hope that the Smiths might 1 day reform?

So Mike, if I could get all your $ back tomorrow, does that mean you'd cut this shite out and give the rest of us hope that the Smiths might 1 day reform?
I think I might begin to seize, bark, foam at the mouth and become unspeakably, uncontrollably violent if I ever begin to catch a whiff of hope for the Smiths reforming. People will think I have rabies and will end up having to pull an Old Yeller on me. I have it arranged that in this very case Morrissey will be sued for being the cause of my Smiffsrabies and ultimately my death, thus halting the reunion and avenging my horrible untimely death.

I think I might begin to seize, bark, foam at the mouth and become unspeakably, uncontrollably violent if I ever begin to catch a whiff of hope for the Smiths reforming. People will think I have rabies and will end up having to pull an Old Yeller on me. I have it arranged that in this very case Morrissey will be sued for being the cause of my Smiffsrabies and ultimately my death, thus halting the reunion and avenging my horrible untimely death.

Ok, ok, we got it. You'd be in favor of a Smiths reunion.

Then why waste your time and ours in writing opinions to issues that are in your opinion irrelevant? I rest my case, your Honour. :)

i never have once commented about the case with any specificity. i dont know a damn thing:guitar: about it. i dont read about it. it doesnt enter my thoughts. it doesnt affect my menstrual cycle. im just passing by and shooting off my gob like a kind of robert benchley meets john lydon hell child. and in my opinion mike joyce is a braindead cokehead.

ive formed this opinion based on my own experience with him.
he may not have seen me but i saw him in action.
and to me hes a braindead coke head. and a loser.

and im gorgeous. see ya.

i never have once commented about the case with any specificity. i dont know a damn thing:guitar: about it. i dont read about it. it doesnt enter my thoughts. it doesnt affect my menstrual cycle. im just passing by and shooting off my gob like a kind of robert benchley meets john lydon hell child. and in my opinion mike joyce is a braindead cokehead.

ive formed this opinion based on my own experience with him.
he may not have seen me but i saw him in action.
and to me hes a braindead coke head. and a loser.

and im gorgeous. see ya.
Braindead coke head. I rest my case, Your Honour. :)

"Shooting off my gob", should I be alarmed?! :guitar::guitar: [I double your guitar.]

i do it to amuse paris hilton. im the starf***er. jj is the busdriver.
l a l a l a.

Actually, on the London tour we travelled via the Underground* and before you ask, no, I didn't drive the train:p

Jukebox Jury

*except between Whitechapel and Wapping when that particular line was being repaired and buses were laid on, and before you ask, no, I didn't drive the bus:guitar:

I remember it well.

Such is this life.

but they can be forgiven for that, i'm sure that the money wasn't the only reason.

they do lotts of good work for the area ,they also put up with alot of us

why would you even want that ... reforming = shite

why are people talking about a reunion being ruined by Mike and this statement?
Have we ever been near a reunion? I think not? nothing has changed as far as I can see, still all rumbling on and it prob will for a while until Morrissey.

i dont think the reunion was ever on the cards , but it was off the radar before the comments of last week they just showed how far away it is

Back
Top Bottom