Mike Joyce no longer a vegetarian???

:confused:

Mozgrrl deleted her post which makes me puzzled.

Bluebirds is one of the members who enjoy slagging off Mike Joyce, better avoid replying it.

Last edited:
:confused:

Mozgrrl deleted her post which makes me puzzled.

Bluebirds is one of the members who enjoy slagging off Mike Joyce, better avoid replying it.

I would not worry about that Kewpie people delete all the time for whatever reason they see fit, I did want to add though that bluebirds
did state it was a thread they started cause they thought the pic was amusing.

I don't actually care as I thought it was mildly amusing. That bald bloke is Bonehead from Oasis!!

I would not worry about that Kewpie people delete all the time for whatever reason they see fit, I did want to add though that bluebirds
did state it was a thread they started cause they thought the pic was amusing.

There's more actually what you speculate, but I sensed it's not appropreate to quote the original post.

Bluebirds is plural, but it's not more than one person.

If you want the answer to the question then simply check the facts by watching Mike & Andy's dvd. Mike has been a veggie for donkeys years.
I am too and eat at such establishments many a time usually at 2am or after a City match.
Options usually include:
Chips and veggie burger
chips and curry sauce
chips and cheese and onion pie
veggie kebab (nan bread and onion bahji or spicy potatoe and salad)

Don't judge a book by its cover!

Jukebox Jury

There's more actually what you speculate, but I sensed it's not appropreate to quote the original post.

Bluebirds is plural, but it's not more than one person.

i beg your pardon

great, HIM! Thank you for asking. :)

I'm at work right now, working a bit. ;) How are you today?

well, that's pretty enthusiastic, musings - good for you!

i'm at work and i've got a cold; looking forward to going home.

well, that's pretty enthusiastic, musings - good for you!

i'm at work and i've got a cold; looking forward to going home.

I hope you can go sooner rather than later, HIM! :) - get the Nyquil and a good read and settle in...

(A couple of weeks ago, I got back from a trip with a little cold, and found I'd lost my voice - it was wonderful going to work and not having to speak up at any 'meetings' :p)

get well soon, HIM, and don't use leaving early from work as an excuse to go on a bender! (on second thought... :D)

You know, Mike Joyce never was a vegetarian in the first place. Not only that, but he's a TRAITOR and a FAILURE. If it weren't for him, Marr and Moz would right now be making sweet melodic love and sprinkling music-babies all over the damn world.

Mike Joyce stabbed a man repeatedly in the heart for saying "Hey man! Nice purple shirt!" The shirt was blue and the man was colorblind and now he's dead because Joyce murdered him.

Mike Joyce was only interested in drumming because it reminded him of bludgeoning his own mother with a baseball bat in each hand. Nowadays, he gave up his music career in favor of drunk driving.

Go to hell, Mr. Joyce. You goddamn lawsuiting child eating grandma burning deviantart loving bastard.

-Brought to you by some asshole that hates his job.

You know, Mike Joyce never was a vegetarian in the first place. Not only that, but he's a TRAITOR and a FAILURE. If it weren't for him, Marr and Moz would right now be making sweet melodic love and sprinkling music-babies all over the damn world.

Mike Joyce stabbed a man repeatedly in the heart for saying "Hey man! Nice purple shirt!" The shirt was blue and the man was colorblind and now he's dead because Joyce murdered him.

Mike Joyce was only interested in drumming because it reminded him of bludgeoning his own mother with a baseball bat in each hand. Nowadays, he gave up his music career in favor of drunk driving.

Go to hell, Mr. Joyce. You goddamn lawsuiting child eating grandma burning deviantart loving bastard.

um. ouch.

take some deep breaths, then open the pill box that nice doctor gave you and swallow the correct dose. Lie down then come back to solo so we know you are ok...
:p

So, I guess asking you to join my 'Mike Joyce Music Appreciation Fan Club' would be out of the question, huh?

Although it's only noon I am confident this is the Post of the Day.

Back
Top Bottom