Mike Joyce no longer a vegetarian???

You know, Mike Joyce never was a vegetarian in the first place. Not only that, but he's a TRAITOR and a FAILURE. If it weren't for him, Marr and Moz would right now be making sweet melodic love and sprinkling music-babies all over the damn world.

Mike Joyce stabbed a man repeatedly in the heart for saying "Hey man! Nice purple shirt!" The shirt was blue and the man was colorblind and now he's dead because Joyce murdered him.

Mike Joyce was only interested in drumming because it reminded him of bludgeoning his own mother with a baseball bat in each hand. Nowadays, he gave up his music career in favor of drunk driving.

Go to hell, Mr. Joyce. You goddamn lawsuiting child eating grandma burning deviantart loving bastard.

-Brought to you by some asshole that hates his job.

I am with Worm on this one. :D (Ah, the creativity! Excellente, my friend.)

lol cheers for that Kewpie, I used THEY cause I do not know if the member is HE OR SHE not to imply that it is multiple persons.

thanks.

hallo vicarinatutugal

lol cheers for that Kewpie, I used THEY cause I do not know if the member is HE OR SHE not to imply that it is multiple persons.

thanks.

Haha, Bluebirds is a fine Welsh chap whose ex-GF is a contestant of future PA for Pete Burns reality TV show. :D

:confused:

Mozgrrl deleted her post which makes me puzzled.

Bluebirds is one of the members who enjoy slagging off Mike Joyce, better avoid replying it.

Yep I'm always slagging Mike Joyce off. If I meet him tonight I may very well slag him off to his face. Or ask for a photo as he was in my favourite band ever.

I'm sure you'll now reel off every post that I've made concerning court cases and royalties, his "ineffective" drumming and whatever else he's done wrong to our Lord from above Morrissey.

Oh and I'm a paranoid schizophrenic which means I have at least three personalities. But not as many as John Lithgow!! HA HA

Oh and I also frequent such places at 2am....does the curry sauce contain chicken stock (or rats stock) hmm my arse certianly thought so on Monday morning I can tell you

If you thought my post was serious in the first place then I should use smilies. Really. I feel sorry for you. I post tons of serious messages here. Please post them all. I've got work to do.....

Actually I have to fill my timesheet in- but thats work!!!

Haha, Bluebirds is a fine Welsh chap whose ex-GF is a contestant of future PA for Pete Burns reality TV show. :D

Shes still in it...though it was cancelled on Monday... my friend is recording the whole series on Skyplus. I watch and recoil.

Yep I'm always slagging Mike Joyce off. If I meet him tonight I may very well slag him off to his face. Or ask for a photo as he was in my favourite band ever.

I'm sure you'll now reel off every post that I've made concerning court cases and royalties, his "ineffective" drumming and whatever else he's done wrong to our Lord from above Morrissey.

Oh and I'm a paranoid schizophrenic which means I have at least three personalities. But not as many as John Lithgow!! HA HA

Oh and I also frequent such places at 2am....does the curry sauce contain chicken stock (or rats stock) hmm my arse certianly thought so on Monday morning I can tell you

If you thought my post was serious in the first place then I should use smilies. Really. I feel sorry for you. I post tons of serious messages here. Please post them all. I've got work to do.....

hallo bluebirds

You know, Mike Joyce never was a vegetarian in the first place. Not only that, but he's a TRAITOR and a FAILURE. If it weren't for him, Marr and Moz would right now be making sweet melodic love and sprinkling music-babies all over the damn world.

Mike Joyce stabbed a man repeatedly in the heart for saying "Hey man! Nice purple shirt!" The shirt was blue and the man was colorblind and now he's dead because Joyce murdered him.

Mike Joyce was only interested in drumming because it reminded him of bludgeoning his own mother with a baseball bat in each hand. Nowadays, he gave up his music career in favor of drunk driving.

Go to hell, Mr. Joyce. You goddamn lawsuiting child eating grandma burning deviantart loving bastard.

-Brought to you by some asshole that hates his job.

Wow. You're a dumbass, plain and simple. There really is no other word.

I actually don't know a single thing about Mike Joyce, although yous guys probably gathered that much from my previous post. All I know is that he drummed in The Smiths and sued Morrissey and Marr. I was kinda playing off my own ignorance. I saw an opportunity to be a silly goose and I went for it.

Hi Cassius <3

I'm such a sap.... or maybe just well mannered.

One of the most surreal nights of my life.... Miles Hunt supported. With his sexy violinist and everyone went to get various stuff signed by Miles (including my mate for his g'friend a big Wonder Stuff fan back in the day, but then I saw them too 1991 Before that Size Of A Cow LP. Never Loved Elvis??? Not as good as Hup or the 8 legged groove machine btw!

He did that anyway and then Vinny Peculiar came on. And literally 85% of the crowd were still getting stuff signed by the Wonder Stuff guru..... It was shameful really. Cos the songs he, VP, done were awesome... Kiss Me I'm A Social Worker!!!!

But me and Mr Joyce were having a fag outside before (well me a funny one) and could I speak to him? No.
Cos to me he was the drummer in the best band ever..... you should never converse with people you hold in such high regard, even if they were allegedly the piston of a lawnmower.

Oh and Vinny Peculiar... well I was quite ashamed that more people evidently went to see the support than the headliner. Who incidentally is a great singer-songwriter. Embarrassing as hell.

GOODNIGHT

The night ended with the aforementioned Miles Hunt being persuaded to go for drinks in the Hilton with some rabid fans who had decided to stay there. They were somewhat lacking IMHO.

Honestly nuts

Back
Top Bottom