Merry Smithsmas Gifts

joey

I'm really excited about giving these to my friend for "Smithsmas"

IMG_0872.jpg

Anyone else have anything cool for Smithsmas?

I got my eight year old daughter a RANK T-Shirt...but I have given it to her early as she has her school Christmas disco next week and has her eye on a little lad in her class...well...how could he possibly resist her in that! ;) Unless of course he doesn't like The Smiths...in which case she won't want him anyway!!

rank002.jpg

Last edited:
i want to get those:rolleyes:
i love it when my parents become succsessfull:D

IMG_6960.jpg

I want to get Morrissey-related books and dvds. When I told this to my hubby, he said: "Like the Who put the M in Manchester? dvd?" :eek: How on earth does he know about that dvd? He's not even a fan! *fingers crossed*

I want to get Morrissey-related books and dvds. When I told this to my hubby, he said: "Like the Who put the M in Manchester? dvd?" :eek: How on earth does he know about that dvd? He's not even a fan! *fingers crossed*

Divorce him,immediately ;)

yeah alma, your daughter is adorable. i've never liked that lyric on the shoes though. it's just so.....lame.

Does anyone remember or know of this Morrissey Christmas card?...
His lyrics or songs are printed in lines top to bottom, so they form a christmas tree.

I cannot remember where I saw it years ago (mrs. shankleys?) but want to get some to send to my Moz friends if they still exist. Thanks

You're welcome. :) I have the first photo hanging in my guest room. :)

nice, and thank you.
the one I like best is sold out (hatfull, record, young moz) but I will continue shopping :) or tell my DH to (right...)

Back
Top Bottom