Meat is income!

A

Anonymous

Apart from singing the age old Smiths song Meat is Murder the world over and endorsing all things PETA in whichever country his tours rolled out,can anybody tell me what exactly Steven has achieved for animals and their welfare over the years ?

PS pop up shops selling t-SHITS and other various tacky-tat = Jack-shit don't count.
Concrete examples only please.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Sad.

by bringing it up at every opportunity,im sure he does charitable things privately that we will never know of.benjamin get yourself a girlfriend then you wont spend so much time on here,and don't say you have one because you haven't.

Apart from singing the age old Smiths song Meat is Murder the world over and endorsing all things PETA in whichever country his tours rolled out,can anybody tell me what exactly Steven has achieved for animals and their welfare over the years ?

PS pop up shops selling t-SHITS and other various tacky-tat = Jack-shit don't count.
Concrete examples only please.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I don't think Meat is Murder makes a difference any more either. Have seen him play that song more than 20 times along with a number of mates and we all still happily eat meat.

BTW Benny, James are playing Castlefield Bowl in July if you are interested

Back
Top Bottom