Matt Walker Website

Thanks, Uncleskinny. I haven't seen the photos before. I think they are great.

I don't know which was more my favorite; the white cat or Boz in a Johnny Cash t-shirt. :lbf:

Thanks! Of course it's interesting to see the tour from a band member's perspective. Oh the memories...some of the pics remind me of what I was doing on the days they were taken :guitar: :)

Thanks for posting.
I loved it when I recognized the places where the photos were taken.

Looks good, some nice pictures on there. Would be nice if they had some captions though.

Matt Walker -

the truth is the pictures barely capture the breadth of the years of refusal tour....

yeah especially when there are no pics of Morrissey. Is he that camera shy? Matt's a legend!

Matt Walker -

the truth is the pictures barely capture the breadth of the years of refusal tour....

yeah especially when there are no pics of Morrissey. Is he that camera shy? Matt's a legend!

He's a legend and I bet he's also very respectful, hence the no pictures of Morrissey. I'm sure he was hanging around. Or else Morrissey does what I do, after the camera has taken all the pictures by my friends brother, I wait until he's had a few drinks then grab the camera and erase all the photos of me while he's busy dancing. :)

Back
Top Bottom