marr and oasis

• Thread starter the infamous canine slaughterer
  • Start date
T

the infamous canine slaughterer

i just saw johnny speaking for a few seconds on vh1`s behind the music on oasis. he said that they should be a band which produces 7,8,9, or even ten albums. i dont understand why such a takented person would want us all to hear that crap. oasis produced two good records, nothing inovative of course, but cute, catchy, thats all. or maybe he wants his no.1 fan to be famous and so give himself more credebility? i think he`s wrong, noel hardly speaks now of the smiths in front of prime time cameras...

Do I have to tell the story ALL OVER AGAIN??? Johnny Marr pretty much gave Oasis a name. First by giving his brother, Ian, their demo tape, thus him passing it on to Marcus Russel, Johnny's manager, who then told Creation Records that they had to see this talented band. They came, they saw, they liked, they signed them to a 6 record deal. Marcus Russel decided to become their manager at the request of Johnny Marr, who had already become friends with Noel Gallagher, giving him numerous guitars, many pointers and loyal advise.

MozRacer's HomePage
btm2000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom