Looking for my first Morrissey Show :)

modegrrl2

Hello gang:

I hope someone can help me locate the October 26, 2007 show at the Hammerstein in New York? I would love to hear/own my first Morrissey show again.

I will be forever grateful.

Cheers!

:) :)

Plug

Hello gang:

I hope someone can help me locate the October 26, 2007 show at the Hammerstein in New York? I would love to hear/own my first Morrissey show again.

Cheers!

Hi there, before you post a request I'd suggest you to check bootlegs downloads sites directory therad on top of the forum.

drifter's amazing http://mozzbozz.vox.com has many great Smiths and Morrissey bootlegs downloads links.

Hello gang:

Cheers!

Wait, I thought that the Friday 10/26 show was the only Hammerstein recording that hasn't surfaced. :confused: When did it turn up?

EDIT: modrevolve, the link you posted is the 10/27 Hammerstein show that I recorded. I thank you for that, but it's not the one the OP was looking for. :)

Re: Plug

Hi there, before you post a request I'd suggest you to check bootlegs downloads sites directory therad on top of the forum.

drifter's amazing http://mozzbozz.vox.com has many great Smiths and Morrissey bootlegs downloads links.

Hello to you:

I checked this link and others and could not find it. That's why I posted my request. :rolleyes:

Wait, I thought that the Friday 10/26 show was the only Hammerstein recording that hasn't surfaced. :confused: When did it turn up?

EDIT: modrevolve, the link you posted is the 10/27 Hammerstein show that I recorded. I thank you for that, but it's not the one the OP was looking for. :)

Thanks for the tip! Yes, this show has remained elusive, lol! Morrissey did a great rendition of Life is a Pigsty that night.. The whole set was great of course, but I would love to hear again how he sang this song.

Thanks for the tip! Yes, this show has remained elusive, lol! Morrissey did a great rendition of Life is a Pigsty that night.. The whole set was great of course, but I would love to hear again how he sang this song.

He did it on the 10/27 show that modrevolve posted, too, so maybe that's the closest you'll get to hearing your version again.

Does anyone know how to get the files from winRAR into Windows Media Player to burn a CD? I've tried dragging and dropping and it isn't working.:( Is this related to the fact that my copy of winRAR says, "evaluation copy". Thanks for any help. I'm a bit technically challenged with computer stuff.:D

PLUG part 2

Does anyone know how to get the files from winRAR into Windows Media Player to burn a CD? I've tried dragging and dropping and it isn't working.:( Is this related to the fact that my copy of winRAR says, "evaluation copy". Thanks for any help. I'm a bit technically challenged with computer stuff.:D

Your Arsenal asked the question, you also find the tip from bootlegs downloads site directory thread on top of the forum:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=84205

Back
Top Bottom