Live Webcast of Coachella

... i think i've got it fixed! i was originally using Internet Explorer, but i've switched to FireFox now, and it seems to be working... for the time being... haha

:D

damn..first i used firefox and it doesn't work and stuck..now i tried it again and i just get an error page..??? same with internet explorer..nothing happens anymore..oh god..i think it should not happen..:tears:

damn..first i used firefox and it doesn't work and stuck..now i tried it again and i just get an error page..??? same with internet explorer..nothing happens anymore..oh god..i think it should not happen..:tears:

I tried Firefox first and it worked fine, but when I closed it down and tried to log back in I got an error.

It let me log on via Internet Explorer. I'm just gonna keep that window running until Moz comes on, and hope for the best!

I'm also looking forward to Franz Ferdinand, although I can't get into their new album.

The band on now - White Lies - is really really dull.

I tried Firefox first and it worked fine, but when I closed it down and tried to log back in I got an error.

It let me log on via Internet Explorer. I'm just gonna keep that window running until Moz comes on, and hope for the best!

I'm also looking forward to Franz Ferdinand, although I can't get into their new album.

The band on now - White Lies - is really really dull.

oh thanks dear..
i try and zry..but i'll never give up..i will fix it til moz is on stage..oh and paul mc cartney..what an great event..!!..wish i would be there..ok..now try to fix it again miry..:D

the only problem i've had with FireFox so far is it looks HORRIBLE in full view. :( whereas, it was crystal clear in full view with Internet Explorer...

but i can't complain too much, because atleast it's working at all now!! :D haha

yeah, i'm just going to let this keep running until Moz gets on... i have a feeling that if i close it, it'll mess up, or maybe give me an error like it did with you guys! :eek:

Maybe try clearing your browser's cookies? (The internet temporary files).

On my IE, it's under the tools/internet options/browing history (delete) and then re-start IE.

worth a try....

yeah, i'm just going to let this keep running until Moz gets on... i have a feeling that if i close it, it'll mess up, or maybe give me an error like it did with you guys! :eek:

I hope this is White Lie's last song, cause.....:sick:
(the singer can't sing!)

UPDATE: Franz Ferdinand on NOW. What a great band.

Last edited:
I keep on getting "ERROR, the requested URL could not be retrieved" after I accept the conditions. I was on it fine earlier.

Tried restarting, different browser, the lot.

Very annoying. The whole webcast has been crap for a lot of people all evening it seems, looking at the coachella forum.

Yes I deleted all cookies and stuff, rebooted and still nothing. Damnit this sucks. I got all excited for no reason now.

Yes I deleted all cookies and stuff, rebooted and still nothing. Damnit this sucks. I got all excited for no reason now.

welcome..i also tried all stuff..with deleting cookies..tried safari..explorer..opera and firefix and nothing helps..i'm getting crazy..1 hour ago it worked..a bit..now just the blank screen with the damn message..:mad:..it's 03:53 in the morning..i waited for this..and now..

And now mine crashed and I have a blank screen too.
Right as they were starting my favorite song Michael.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Glad it's not just me then. I just want to see a band play already. Thought it worked before but but it was the same band.

oh no...! mine was working for quite a while... but all of the sudden, it went to a black screen! on both FireFox and IE! nooooo! :eek:

what's going on?! :confused: :swear:

Back
Top Bottom