Lifeguard, you're the bee's knees!

• Thread starter Girl smitten with Lifeguard
  • Start date
G

Girl smitten with Lifeguard

To the one who posts as "Lifeguard"... I have been reading your messages for a little over 3 months, and just think you are great! Don't ask why or how... I just do! Kudos to you, Lifeguard doing whatever!!!

He's certainly one of the nicer people on the board.¿ To the one who posts as "Lifeguard"... I have been¿ reading your messages for a little over 3 months, and just think¿ you are great! Don't ask why or how... I just do! Kudos to you,¿ Lifeguard doing whatever!!!

> He's certainly one of the nicer people on the board.
Agreed! And clever... and witty... and helpful! Lifeguard, you're bliss!!!

"Ohhh, I know you don't mean it!" (no message - speechless) =)

> Agreed! And clever... and witty... and helpful! Lifeguard,¿ you're bliss!!!

No, really - I AM speechless!

Re: "Ohhh, I know you don't mean it!" (no message - speechless) =)

> No, really - I AM speechless!
Awww!!! You look so sweet when you blush!!! Please, Lifeguard, take a bow!!!!! : )~

Re: "Ohhh, I know you don't mean it!" (no message - speechless) =)

> Awww!!! You look so sweet when you blush!!! Please, Lifeguard,¿ take a bow!!!!! : )~

Hey Lifeguard- i thought you were female??? I feel really stupid if you are really a male, 'cause all along i thought you were female! Whupps! :p Sorry.

D'oh!

OK, here we go.....

For all intents and purposes, YES, I AM female. However, I don't see what difference it would make online, so I just let it go. Thanks for "outing" me, Spinster! ;)

Re: D'oh!

i love a woman who can post a well placed simpsons reference

lifegaurd....you're the best
=)¿ OK, here we go.....¿ For all intents and purposes, YES, I AM female. However, I don't¿ see what difference it would make online, so I just let it go.¿ Thanks for "outing" me, Spinster! ;)

Re: D'oh!

> OK, here we go.....¿ For all intents and purposes, YES, I AM female. However, I don't¿ see what difference it would make online, so I just let it go.¿ Thanks for "outing" me, Spinster! ;)
Lifeguard, darling, have no fear! I still think the world of you! : )~

Back
Top Bottom