last tour?

lilikoi

some ebay ticket seller wrote that according to rumours this might be moz last tour. does anyone know of such a rumour or is this just a sales scam?

Stop it! :eek:

no way... if it was "the last tour" it would be called that. this site or the yawn- to -you one, would of told you by now. the ebay seller is only saying this so people will buy the tickets at a silly price.

some ebay ticket seller wrote that according to rumours this might be moz last tour. does anyone know of such a rumour or is this just a sales scam?

Only 2 words to describe this "TOUT SCUM"

No way is this the end!

I guess the ebay seller is desperate to sell his ticket

he just got started!

Haha

If this was his last tour, I would sense it, unless he passes, freakishly, I think he has a while to go!

Viva Moz

It is his last tour until He does the next one......

I seem to recall the same posts two years ago and the Dublin Point being his retirement announcement......

The comments by touts are laughable. I was buying tickets from ebay in the summer for Take That (dont ask.... but they were not for me personally - honest!) and they were advertising them as 'The gig that Robbie Williams will join up on stage - dont miss out!' Of course Robbie didn't show and thankfully the two tickets I bought were for less than face value!
They sell tickets described as 'Front standing' when they just mean standing. They should work for estate agents flogging shite houses in shite areas using glamorous spin words to tart them up!

Please, no more 'last tour' announcements / rumours. Or indeed any rumours!

The Goat

^please elaborate on the Take That-tickets! :D

In which case lets all sell our GMEX tickets under the heading "Johnny Marr to join Morrissey on stage, don't miss out!"

Well surely the two are just as unlikely!

thought so. these ebayers... yeah, i saw someone selling sold out placebo tickets for a gig that´s not at all sold out. stupid.

Even if it isn't the last tour it will probably be two, three years before the next, even if a new album is being worked on. So while I have the finance and the enthusiasm I'll go. In a few years time I might not be able, or have more pressing interests then...

Back
Top Bottom