Is this to be Morrisseys last ever tour??

mozza5426

Hey guys, just wondered if u thought this wud be his last ever tour, i really hope not!!!Im yet to see him and i would have gone to about 4gigs or so of this recent tour if it wasnt for been stuck in america!So gutted its unreal!!
Morrissey lives and breathes music though surely this wont be his last tour?
What does everyone rekon??

Cheers

I can't see it being his last tour, I mean, what else does he do? He puts out records and then goes and tours, and then comes back and writes a few rambling letters to Julia Riley for True-to-You, he can't pack in now.

Morrissey has no intentions of throwing the towel in just yet. He has recently talked about having new material that he will be working on next year. I think that the years without a record label has given speed to his output of late. He's on a roll.

Anyway, I'm having a bath & spending 40 seconds on my hair. I have a date with Morrissey tonight. The green shirt of the blue one?

question: WILL MORRISSEY DIE TOMORROW?

judging by this one...................................................................................................................................it should be

what is the point of this thread?

Moz will have a new album out next year (xfm interview) so why would this be his last tour?

Back
Top Bottom