Johnny Marr wins Q's Lifetime achievement award!

Thanks for informing us, Johan

I find he deserved his lifetime achievement award bigtime, only for being
the songwriter for all the Smiths songs, Johnnys status will be legendary.
So I applaud this award

Hopes Johnny's there to get the award on stage, and in his thanks speach
he says something about this 'this is also for the person to whom I knocked
on the door in Stretford'...
[or is Kings Rd. Salford?, or another part of Manchester?]

well this gonna be main page news any minute

Last edited:
a very well done to Mr Marr is in order :D

moz can go f*** himself in the ass with a q award ..jesus!:mad:

That was perhaps the funniest 100th post in the history of this board.

I for one am glad for Marr to receive this award.

That was perhaps the funniest 100th post in the history of this board.

I for one am glad for Marr to receive this award.

Thanks, cause actually that was my quote that Tanner stole. pffff :rolleyes:

Imagine it. Moz's asshole/rectum in a freakish Q shape.

and yep, johnny greatly deserves this award... and not only just because of his work with the smiths, but everything else he's added a bit of his soul too as well. the man is a severely under-appreciated genius.. and a very very great, genuine person. again, another thing or which he deserves this award. he's a true rarity. :D

Hey Buzzetta, perhaps your sig-line should look like this:

Choke1.jpg

Sorry, had to say it...I'm a Clevelander!

Anyways, like Lydon says...these awards are worthless. Fans know how amazing Marr is without some tacky medal.

Hey Buzzetta, perhaps your sig-line should look like this:

Choke1.jpg

Sorry, had to say it...I'm a Clevelander!

Anyways, like Lydon says...these awards are worthless. Fans know how amazing Marr is without some tacky medal.

LOL... all good... Yanks did not hit when it counted. I will be sorry if Torre goes. I have to accept that there is a strong possibility that I am about to get a LOT of shit on this board.... lol.... Now I am simply rooting against the Red Sox.

Remember...

Boston sucks, the Red Sox suck, the crygenically, atrophied head of Ted Williams sucks, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck suck, Sam Malone and Cheers suck, Good Will Hunting sucks, the word "wicked" sucks and the Departed sucks because it was filmed in Boston.

OMg hahahahaha I was sooooo tempted to mention the reds earlier when i saw the yank sig but kept it to myself..damn it.. anywho we all know the reds kick ass so pfffft

Thanks Johan, & thank u again 4 those 2 best of The Smiths & Moz u did a couple of years back. It meant alot to me. U really knocked yourself out with those 2 polls & the results were/are timeless.

Cheers. :)

Back
Top Bottom