Johnny Marr - MM Press Photo

jetboyla

Here is the Modest Mouse press photo, on the left is the real photo which was edited for the final "Approved" photo....JK! Would have been great though. Is Marr trying to dress like Morrissey?

That's just weird....

So Marr is actually an official band member? Did he write songs on the latest album to be released? I've been really out of the loop on this one. I'm sorry, it's just weird to me...I think he deserves better. Maybe with him in the band, they'll sound better or something...eh.

What the Hell?! You can see the Morrissey poster coming out of the top of Marr's head!!!

If you're going to make a fake do a better job please...whomever made it...

johnny looks very cool in that photo, but why MM, surely he can do better than that. or is he just getting in some live gig practice for the future?

they didnt pose in front of a moz poster, somebody has edited that in as the two pics are exactly the same, minus the poster

in case you didnt know, the letters "JK" stand for "just kidding."

So to reflect off of the original post, "...on the left is the real photo which was edited for the final "Approved" photo....JK! Would have been great though."

It obviously implies that it was a joke, not to be taken seriously...simply for fun. So laugh about it, the world is cruel enough isn't it? Laugh Laugh Laugh....because we must!

Back
Top Bottom