jobriath

electrastardust

hello, i have been searching for a few jobriath demo's that i do not have and every google search has lead me to this forum.

i currently have prison walls, rubber bricks, actor loves himself, good time weightless and heartbeat live at the bottom line, i love a good fight, little dreamer, the choosing song, weightless, and you little so and so

from what i've read, all i need is girl of the night, ducky lullabye, new york new york, and anything else that might be out there that i don't know of!

i have been looking for more jobriath recordings for a while now and have been unsuccessful, so if anyone has any i would really appreciate it!

anything?

if someone can just point me in the direction of getting jobriath's bottom line concert i would really appreciate that!
i hope someone on here who has it is still active on these boards. all previous links are dead and i'm desperate.

Morrissey bought the copyright to the entire Jobriath catalogue. Give that he cannot get his own material out, there is little hope of this ever seeing the light of day again.

Back
Top Bottom