JAX concert intro

thegreatdaveo

I was at the Jacksonville concert last night and at the start of Morrissey's set, prior to his first song there was a recitation of sorts by a (female?) voice. I didn't catch everything that was said in this recitation but I thought it was pretty cool and wondered if the full transcript was listed somewhere. Can someone help me on this?

That's called Imperfect List.. you can find it in the download section somewhere. Well.. a download of the song.. not sure about a transcription. You could Google "imperfect list" lyrics or something like that.

Thanks! I actually found it on YouTube of all places a few minutes after I posted here. Fascinating list but it needs to be updated I think. The Administration in power in the USA could make an "imperfect list" of its own that could easily be 10 times as long as the original one. :rolleyes:

Adolf Hitler. the dentist. Terry & June. f***ing bastard Thatcher. Scouse impersonator. silly pathetic girlies. silly pathetic woman. macho dickhead. Bonnie Langford. neighbours. lost keys. phoney friend. ungrateful accusing mate. the Royal family. Stock Aitken & Waterman. smiling Judas. heartbreaking lying friend. Myra Hindley. acid rain. stinking rich female in furs. disloyal lover. wife & child beater. drunken abuser. racist. bully. The Sun newspaper. AIDS inventor. Leon Brittan. all nonsense. massive massive oilslick. Jimmy Tarbuck. loneliness. cancer. hunger. greed. gut wrenching disappointment. evil gossiping fashion bastard. tasteless a&r wanker. hard cold fish. overdraft like a mountain. the Jimmy Swaggart show. the Tory invention of the non-working class. poll tax. commie bashers. mister Jesse Helms. Hillsborough. weird british judges. apartheid. John Lennon's murder. anyone's murder. the breakdown of the NHS. the death of the rain forest. Heysel stadium. rednecks. rape. homelessness. the all-American way. Clause 28. Tiananmen Square. sexual harrassment. Nelson Mandela's imprisonment. Nancy's term. Ronnie's term. miscarriage. where were you?

Adolf Hitler. the dentist. Terry & June. f***ing bastard Thatcher. Scouse impersonator. silly pathetic girlies. silly pathetic woman. macho dickhead. Bonnie Langford. neighbours. lost keys. phoney friend. ungrateful accusing mate. the Royal family. Stock Aitken & Waterman. smiling Judas. heartbreaking lying friend. Myra Hindley. acid rain. stinking rich female in furs. disloyal lover. wife & child beater. drunken abuser. racist. bully. The Sun newspaper. AIDS inventor. Leon Brittan. all nonsense. massive massive oilslick. Jimmy Tarbuck. loneliness. cancer. hunger. greed. gut wrenching disappointment. evil gossiping fashion bastard. tasteless a&r wanker. hard cold fish. overdraft like a mountain. the Jimmy Swaggart show. the Tory invention of the non-working class. poll tax. commie bashers. mister Jesse Helms. Hillsborough. weird british judges. apartheid. John Lennon's murder. anyone's murder. the breakdown of the NHS. the death of the rain forest. Heysel stadium. rednecks. rape. homelessness. the all-American way. Clause 28. Tiananmen Square. sexual harrassment. Nelson Mandela's imprisonment. Nancy's term. Ronnie's term. miscarriage. where were you?

That ramble actually takes Five Minutes?

That was five minutes!! It seemed like eternity to me!! The only thing I remeber was acid rain and where were you?...I was freakin out by that time.

at the boston make up show he used a different intro but for some reason imperfect list just gets me so pumped cuz i guess i know whats coming next

Back
Top Bottom