Jade Goody Has Died Today R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace Jade.

I can't get my head around the criticism directed towards her. She was a loving and loyal daughter, mother, and a friend. She had a hard start to life, but took opportunities to improve her life. His character, determination, humour, and spirit are an inspiration.

How awful for her family.

She was criticized for being overexposed and exploiting her cancer to the media, but as I've said before it was the best way for her to make money for her children. In all honesty, how was she going to profit from it? She was going to die anyway. I don't feel that we are in a position to criticize her for that.

So far, we lost two English roses
  1. Natasha Richardson
  2. NOW- Jade Goody

It's just a very heartbreaking situation.:tears:

:confused:

"The term is also a complimentary description of an English lady of fair complexion...synonymous with beauty, gentleness, purity, and association with nature and landscape."

Whatever your opinion of her, Jade was none of these things. Don't try and turn her into a martyr or something she wasn't.

Reading the tributes today from people who knew her they all had high opinions of her.
Stephen Fry said "She was a fellow guest on Jonathan Ross’s chat show a year or so back and I warmed to her immensely. All impulsive spirit and smiles. What a life. Jade lived life under a magnifying glass. Magnifying glasses magnify, obviously, but distort and burn. I suppose she was a kind of Princess D from the wrong side of the tracks.” :eek:

:confused:

"The term is also a complimentary description of an English lady of fair complexion...synonymous with beauty, gentleness, purity, and association with nature and landscape."

Whatever your opinion of her, Jade was none of these things. Don't try and turn her into a martyr or something she wasn't.

Exactly
, she was a racist media whore, don't make her out to be a goddess because she was never one ......speaking the truth!

____________​

UncleSkinny sums up most of my thoughts on this subject.

Two further things that disturb me greatly in the aftermath of this event:
1) Sycophants who are putting her up on a pedestal and making her out to be the Mother Teresa of Essex. She wasn't. I wonder if you admired her so before she got cancer. And if you didn't, why make her out to be an amazing human being now? Illness doesn't change a person or their nature, and it shouldn't really transform you from a hater to a shoelicker.
2) Those who claim she is a racist pig so she deserved it her illness courtesy of 'karma', whatever that is. Really? Karma? Where do I even begin here? Showing such a complete lack of humanity and even an ounce of sympathy/empathy is worrying. Have we as a society still not moved on from 'an eye for an eye'? What next?

I'm sure she made many mistakes in her life as we all do. She was a product of our times, good or bad.

I do think she showed a great deal of dignity towards the end. Dignity does not need intelligence, it just shines. And she was seen smiling even though she was in pain.

All the tasteless jokes come from imbeciles. Let's hope you don't have to witness your own daughters or relatives in such a condition. I doubt the crass jokes will be plentiful then.

Just to clarify, I never make fun of her illness, just the ridiculousness of her and the entire spectacle that was her life/death

2e23xog.jpg

0,,2007030210,00.jpg

Jade Goody's funeral to be screened on television

Jade Goody's funeral will be screened on live television, her family have confirmed.

The celebrity Big Brother star's publicist Max Clifford said the event would be the final "Jade Goody Production", complete with the laughter and $%%$# that marked her wedding to Jack Tweed, 21, and the christening of her young sons Bobby and Freddy.

The 27-year-old former dentistry nurse lost her battle with cancer at her home in Essex early on Sunday morning, surrounded by Tweed and her mother Jackiey Budden.

The funeral, at St John the Baptist Church in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, is expected to be held within the next two weeks and will be relayed to the public by big screen.

Mr Clifford said of the service: "Jade wanted a celebration of her life. It will be very much a Jade Goody Production with Jade doing her own thing her own way."

He said she had originally given the job of planning the funeral to one of her bridesmaids, but added: "Within a minute she was saying she didn't want that and she did want this and how she wanted it to be.

"It will be a celebration, but of course there will be a lot of $%%$#."

He said Goody had chosen Bermondsey undertakers, "because she was always a Bermondsey girl".

After a church service the funeral cortege will process through Loughton - near her home in Upshire, Essex, he said.

He said the funeral would be a public celebration just as Jade had lived her life out in the public eye in the last seven years.

"She died the way she lived."

Speaking on Sky News, Reverend Jonathan Blake, who officiated at Goody and Tweed's marriage ceremony, called the bride, "a saint from Upshire and a princess from Bermondsey".

"My thoughts and prayers and love are very much with the family and friends. Jade has become for us, so many different things, a saint from Upshire and a princess from Bermondsey, an exemplar of biblical proportions."

He said that she had, "laughed in the face of death and given us a completely different approach to the way we deal with cancer".

He praised her "courage, grace and unselfishness", adding: "The wonder of Jade was that she was raw, honest and genius deep within. Not a superficial person as so much of life is now. She spoke what she thought sometimes to the shock and outrage of others.

"Her great sense of generosity of spirit particularly in allowing us to take a journey to the rainbow bridge between this world and the next is a source of inspiration to people and families who are going through the exact same thing."

Link

Sickening Y'all, SICKENING!!!

Why are you replying to me at both threads???

article-1163869-040DFEDC000005DC-816_468x274.jpg
:crazy:

It is quite normal here to lay flowers when someone dies whether you knew them not. Every busy road you go on will have bunches of flowers tied to some lamp post that someone's car has ended up round. The 'baby P' case caused hundreds of people to lay flowers at his resting place....

What sort of person goes out of there way to buy flowers and lay them outside the home of somebody they have never met? Any lifesize inflatable dolls of E.T. knocking about?

What sort of person goes out of there way to buy flowers and lay them outside the home of somebody they have never met? Any lifesize inflatable dolls of E.T. knocking about?

I guess they are fans, people touched by her story, etc. I've never understood their purpose; it's not like the person can enjoy them.

Re: R.i.p

Does that mean morph is dead too?
My day keeps getting worse!

Nope Morph is Aardman studios - Wallace & Gromitt etc

Couldn't help laughing A LOT at the kebab remark.

Sad that two little boys have lost their mum even if she was an utter skank.

i was on holiday in devon when diana died. everything closed. no-one was on the streets. the only thing i could find that was open was a church. inside there were a lot of people. i guess they were mourning her. flowers and candles and all that jazz. i was looking through the stuff people had left, looking at the messages they had written, and i noticed a huge wreath with a small card in the centre. i'm so glad i bothered to look, as written on the card was the wonderfully sincere message "we love you diana. you are with the angles now.". i couldn't stop myself from laughing extremely loudly and had to be dragged out of the church. i think that's when i first realised i was a total bastard.

....I just want to say that I will miss Mrs. miggins very much.....she always had time for a cup of tea and a chat........gawdd bless yer luv.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
bad taste dummies get over it superhans=yawn
Back
Top Bottom