J. Ross tweets about Morrissey?

Im with skinny on this one!!
Cant see them getting excited about a book or simply a new tour. This is something special. It has to be this. If i was in UK id be getting a ticket!!

Alan

Heh heh...Jonathon Ross obviously has a lot of free time these days. But how about those Cuban heels...really!?! What a groover....

He's going to re-release kill uncle with the only change being the uk version will have Tony the Pony and lyrics will be included and people will know it's soft touch Tony not f***ed up tony.

Cribs played Leeds today and said "you won't see us for a while"

I know they plan on making a new album before any more live dates... but ... maybe, just maybe...

Cribs played Leeds today and said "you won't see us for a while"

I know they plan on making a new album before any more live dates... but ... maybe, just maybe...

My friend Steve just texted with a similar tale. Makes ye wonder.

Oh, and apparently he was playing a Danelectro guitar.

Last edited:
He's going to re-release kill uncle with the only change being the uk version will have Tony the Pony and lyrics will be included and people will know it's soft touch Tony not f***ed up tony.

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

:eek: Where in London? If someone knows I'll seriously go there and have a look the first thing tomorrow morning.

According to Vic Strangeways' friend he said that he lived in London at the moment when he did an interview with Guardian.

He might be no longer in London.

According to Vic Strangeways' friend he said that he lived in London at the moment when he did an interview with Guardian.

He might be no longer in London.

Don't say that! I'm sure he is in London. I wonder where.

Well, at first glance it seems to be about Morrissey and the word "charming" seemed to be the hightest clue of that. Ross & Morrissey are friend and it's well-known,

I dreamt about this last night....

Moz stops touring, releases other material.

Cribs say "You won't be seeing us for a while"

Rourke quits Freebass.

Now then.

Moz/Marr at Kirsty. Perhaps.

A Smiths reunion without Joyce, who's doing his radio thing.

Like I said, I dreamt about it. But JOIN THE DOTS PEOPLE!

Oh, and the book.

P.

Bloody hell! I've convinced myself that he's going to appear at the Kirsty tribute.

Wish I'd got tickets before they sold out now - I really wanted to go. And now I really, really, want to go.

Just wish I could afford the eBay tickets that are available :tears:

If any of you are going, and he does put in an appearance. Please, please, please document every second! And if he doesn't, could someone tape Eddi Reader & Johnny Marr's segments for me?! Ta!

I dreamt about this last night....

Moz stops touring, releases other material.

Cribs say "You won't be seeing us for a while"

Rourke quits Freebass.

Now then.

Moz/Marr at Kirsty. Perhaps.

A Smiths reunion without Joyce, who's doing his radio thing.

Like I said, I dreamt about it. But JOIN THE DOTS PEOPLE!

Oh, and the book.

P.

Did yer fall out of bed, twice? ;)

Are you 'touched' Unk? Do you have 'the Gift'? If so, that's clinched it for me! Yes, I too have joined the dots, and I am now completely dotty. If we believe, it will happen :)
But then we thought that when Liam Courteener said the 50th birthday show would be 'very special', in a Marr-velous type way.
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom