J-pop question/can't find artist

treygar

all i ask of you...
ok, about two years ago in chat someone sent a link to a female Japanese pop artist and for the life of me I can't remember who it was, other than I really liked the song.

was a very very cute girl who the person in chat said was one of the most beautiful women in the world, and the song was something happy, like the title was

happy cloudy star or something like that, I remember it was three words and I want to say the words happy and star were in the title.

I know this is vague, but figured it may pop into someone's head around here.

thanks in advance if you can find my mystery song. it is racking me.

trey

I just emailed my sister who is a J-pop fanatic. Will let you know if it rings a bell for her.

The probably isn't it, but it's all I can really think of. The only people I know that have titles like that are people affiliated with Morning Musume/Hello!Project.

Here's a song by Koharu Kusumi called "Happy ☆彡". She's neither that pretty nor is her voice that good. And I can't believe it but she has indeed been putting out solo stuff for 2+ years. x.x;

Edit:
There's also a close "Happy Days" by Ai Otsuka:

(The record label she's on, Avex, doesn't like official videos on Youtube so that's the best I could find.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom