its time to leave the site- thanks to everyone x

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
too many trolls on this new brown only site, pilkington robby , spoilers galore-- if u only knew the truth.

sorry guys-uncleskinny etc have put a lot of hard work in here, give them some respect at least, for me , well i dont need abuse and sarcasm-forums are supposed to be just bit of fun and banter,bye

Can't blame SB, this place is dying on it's feet, it appears to me. There is a tour imminent, new, albeit reissue, records being released, with unheard tracks, and not much in the way of enthusiasm on here at all. Not like the old days.

I fear farcebook has taken over...

Can't blame SB, this place is dying on it's feet, it appears to me. There is a tour imminent, new, albeit reissue, records being released, with unheard tracks, and not much in the way of enthusiasm on here at all. Not like the old days.

i wouldnt be seen alive on facef*** either

I remember this place being trolltastic when I started. I don't see it today. I guess the trick is to be just f***ing nuts enough that even the trolls put you on ignore. Sorry you're getting harassed, Speedfreak. :(

Can somebody quote me on this so he sees it?

Last edited:

what were the old days like?

what were the old days like?

Much the same as it is now (but more busy) with Uncle Skinny ass licking and Kewpie bashing:rolleyes:

So i don't really understand what the complaint is.

If you don't like replies to utter drivel you post here then don't post.

shouldn't this be moved to off topics?

can't blame sb, this place is dying on it's feet, it appears to me. There is a tour imminent, new, albeit reissue, records being released, with unheard tracks, and not much in the way of enthusiasm on here at all. Not like the old days.

qft...

You registered as a minor celebrity.

You can't help posting antagonistic / clever swine comments which makes you an internet troll.

And you registered as a... whatever a kewpie is. And you can't help posting rude, arrogant, condescending comments, which must make you a troll too. No wonder everyone hates you.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I googled 'kewpie' to find out what it means. You named yourself after a brand of mayonnaise? That's just condimental.
272px-Mayonnaise_Kewpie_Japanese.jpg

Last edited:
Re:

You are not the first to point out about mayonnaise.

I already explained the origin of my user name before, but some of you keep mentioning about bloody mayonnaise.
The region where I was born and brought up that particular brand isn't popular, besides my mother always buys imported brand.

My mother told me that a nurse said that I reminded her of Kewpie doll when I was about two weeks old.
Some friends who saw some photographs of me as a toddler, they also said that I looked like Kewpie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom