Is Mimi gay?

G

greasetea

I saw Mimi last night (her real name is Georgia Malmu) during the Boz set. She was dancing funky with this pompodoured fat man...but lo and behold when i took a closer look, it was a big butchy lesbian who smelled of lime potato chips.

When I asked if she was Mimi, she responded by belting me in the stomach and then kicking me hard in the testicles.

While scrounged up on the floor in pain, I felt two warm streams of fluid hitting my head..oh god, it's urine.

I then passed out on top of David Tsucks car and then he kicked me in the nuts too...so I ask you is Boz good?

I'm MiMi, and I'm straight!!!

For the record, I was NOT at that show last night. Maybe you saw my evil twin that has been trying to ruin my life. I hear she is quite brutal. But, there is one very distinct difference between us...I have a dimple on my right cheek when I smile.

Re: For the record

> For the record, I was NOT at that show last night. Maybe you saw
> my evil twin that has been trying to ruin my life. I hear she is
> quite brutal. But, there is one very distinct difference between
> us...I have a dimple on my right cheek when I smile.

I can't believe I'm doing so well......everyone thinks you're really in L.A. now. And for the record, I get dimples on both cheeks when I smile. But was Borrissey good?

Borrissey?

In anycase, can anyone tell me where my evil twin is? I wke up this morning with a missing kidney and a note that said, "Mimi is a big vain bitch!"

God Bless You, Evil Greastea

Bozlissey

i don't know about that but my evil twin thought i was in Los Angeles but then he thought i was an evil twin, do you?

In anycase, can anyone tell me where my evil twin is? I wke up
> this morning with a missing kidney and a note that said,
> "Mimi is a big vain bitch!"

> God Bless You, Evil Greastea

Just because I'm foul mouthed fat cow...

doesn't mean you can teat me like a ninny!

Back
Top Bottom