Is it wrong to ask somebody by PM where they come from?

Yeah it is!!!! don't ever ask me again!

well, it wouldn't be the weirdest pm i'd ever been sent... :D

Last edited:
Actually Morrissey the 23rd sent me a PM yesterday asking "where do you live?", after bumping banned member's old thread "Davidt should pull the stick out his ass" with no reason.

I didn't reply.

He sent me another pm, but I didn't reply.

He sent one more, but I didn't reply.

I will not reply any PMs from people who have no respect to David and other members.

Well, I guess now we know why this thread even began. Hey why doesnt someone just remove that 'stick up the ass' thread anyway, its just taking up space...or has it already been removed.

Would it be wrong to ask Morrissey The 23rd What are you thinking?

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say think s/he's thinking "Where does Kewpie live?"

I would think people would have better things to do than annoy other members here... :rolleyes:

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say think s/he's thinking "Where does Kewpie live?"

He happens to be a very nice and caring human being.
And to answer his question, no it is not rude to ask someone where they live,saying that they can choose not to answer the question if they so wish.

Last edited:
I would think people would have better things to do than annoy other members here... :rolleyes:

i think you're overestimating us.

anyway, i had a look at the 'post whatever you're thinking' thread and it revealed nothing. mysterious.

Now I don't understand at all...
by PM? What about AM?

Why that would be wrong?
I know that I'm quite stupid compared to you guys but how could I understand everything what people are talking about who speaks english for their motherlanguage. My dictionary is near to me but I am too lazy today to open it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom