I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (live video edit) Antwerp - March 15, 2023

I was kinda proud of this one. Would be grateful if you could give me some feedback.
I like it, good effort, good job, much appreciated.
I think my only comment would be that, at certain points there seems to be a switch from 'actual' speed to a slightly slower speed (together with an angle switch), which I found a little off-putting as makes it look out of sync. Not sure if that was intentional. I noticed this the other day in one of your other vids (WMTWD?). One case in point at c.2:16 'yes you've made yourself plain'. I love, however, that you've captured the part where Moz shrugs his jacket back on in time with the brief drum section (c.2:14).

Thank you. The quality and frame rate varies between clips for several reasons. Firstly i just found the video clips on youtube (mostly) and ripped them off there, so i am at the mercy of the original video and the upload quality and then the rip quality. Secondly sometimes if i cant rip the video i just use screen capture which again reduces the quality Thirdly the editing software Im using is probably a bit shit. Finally my akills are a bit shit because Im just an amateur messing about for fun. The syncing isnt easy but Im pretty confident that its close. The variation is quality is annoying but I wanted that multi camera, multi perspective feel in an attempt to try and capture the live experience.

Thank you. The quality and frame rate varies between clips for several reasons. Firstly i just found the video clips on youtube (mostly) and ripped them off there, so i am at the mercy of the original video and the upload quality and then the rip quality. Secondly sometimes if i cant rip the video i just use screen capture which again reduces the quality Thirdly the editing software Im using is probably a bit shit. Finally my akills are a bit shit because Im just an amateur messing about for fun. The syncing isnt easy but Im pretty confident that its close. The variation is quality is annoying but I wanted that multi camera, multi perspective feel in an attempt to try and capture the live experience.
Curious, what program do you use to make these?

Back
Top Bottom