If you've got "Kit", I've got something really rare to trade

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Does that mean that "I Know Who I Love" is yesterday's trousers also............?

Oooh Yes - I have an audio rip of the Hollywood Bowl that I could trade with someone for that gem :p

Dave

I'll trade you my Charizader.
I freaking love that card but i'd be willing if you got something special on your paws.

Sharing is caring!

CharCard.jpg

Boz does. But he may not be too interested in trading.

I remember seeing Boz perform this song and he told the story that he asked Moz if it was ok to perform the song and Moz said he didn't even have a copy of it. HAHA, not sure if it was a true story but kind of funny. It's so rare, that Moz doesn't even have a copy of it.

I bet "Kit" is shit anyway. You did the right thing Mr Viva.

I bet "Kit" is shit anyway. You did the right thing Mr Viva.

From the lyrics, the Boz live cover and various things I've heard about it - its Gothic intro and manic falsetto ending - I think it genuinely sounds like one of the most interesting outtakes.

Someone who Boz played it to told me it did sound not quite fully finished though.

From the lyrics, the Boz live cover and various things I've heard about it - its Gothic intro and manic falsetto ending - I think it genuinely sounds like one of the most interesting outtakes.

Someone who Boz played it to told me it did sound not quite fully finished though.

At the end of the day if it really was special. I'm sure Morrissey would have added it in his the "Swords" collection.

At the end of the day if it really was special. I'm sure Morrissey would have added it in his the "Swords" collection.
No, such a beauty has got nothing to do with those (mostly) boring flipsides 2004-2009.
Nevertheless, I Hope it will see the light of day someday.

Back
Top Bottom