If you've got "Kit", I've got something really rare to trade

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

I'm putting the word out...

Any collector on this forum who has a good quality studio version of "Kit" with Morrissey vocals, please contact me via a PM. I have recently acquired an item of great rarity and interest.

For serious users only.

I will reveal the item to you via PM and provide proof of ownership as well. I expect proof of ownership for 'Kit' as well. At minimum, a 30 second sound clip.

This offer is limited to a week from today.

Thank you for your time.

I'm putting the word out...

Any collector on this forum who has a good quality studio version of "Kit" with Morrissey vocals, please contact me via a PM. I have recently acquired an item of great rarity and interest.

For serious users only.

I will reveal the item to you via PM and provide proof of ownership as well. I expect proof of ownership for 'Kit' as well. At minimum, a 30 second sound clip.

This offer is limited to a week from today.

Thank you for your time.

I haven't got kit but I do have some gear, willing to trade! ;)

Why can't people just SHARE? Was I a tit for sharing the rarities I have in the past? What is the motive behind not sharing with all fans? I cannot abide such self centred attitudes. If you have 'Kit' or smelly 'Hollywood Bowel' then just share. Jesus Christ. People.

Why can't people just SHARE? Was I a tit for sharing the rarities I have in the past? What is the motive behind not sharing with all fans? I cannot abide such self centred attitudes. If you have 'Kit' or smelly 'Hollywood Bowel' then just share. Jesus Christ. People.

+1000

^^This^^. And what's worse is the 'I've got something you don't have' publicity up there. Tosser.

P.

Presumably Simon Goddard has a copy (he has a good description in his little book) - you could see if he is interested in your trade?

Dave

I don't want to speak for Simon, but I'm pretty sure he does not have a copy of Kit. I don't know anyone who does.

P.

^^This^^. And what's worse is the 'I've got something you don't have' publicity up there. Tosser.

P.

You're an idiot.

I posted the request publicly because it is the best way to seek out who has what I'm looking for. If someone doesn't trade something for 'Kit', it will NEVER be let out of the little circle that currently does have it, you twit.

I have no problem with sharing...but are you seriously suggesting I give up the only thing that MAY get 'Kit' leaked without even trying?

I have no problem with sharing...but are you seriously suggesting I give up the only thing that MAY get 'Kit' leaked without even trying?

why kit?

if what you have could be the "only thing that MAY get 'Kit' leaked" why not go bigger?

there are so many other songs that haven't seen the light of day.

perhaps get a hold of Mike Joyce, seems he's finally seen morrissey live, maybe he'd help you out of spite with some Smiths rarity.

why kit?

if what you have could be the "only thing that MAY get 'Kit' leaked" why not go bigger?

there are so many other songs that haven't seen the light of day.

perhaps get a hold of Mike Joyce, seems he's finally seen morrissey live, maybe he'd help you out of spite with some Smiths rarity.

...Because Kit is the most prestigious rarity, and the one most people ask for, and so it would make him feel good to be able to say he has it, and lord it over the heads of everyone who does not.

f*** it. You want it now. You've got it.

Aww, and given so lovingly, too. What a guy.

Having heard Boz singing it and listening to the lyrics, I dont think the song is worth the wait and sounds nothing special. I heard Boz sing it in Dublin when he did a solo gig to about 60 people in Whelans circa 2001. The new songs are better

Having heard Boz singing it and listening to the lyrics, I dont think the song is worth the wait and sounds nothing special. I heard Boz sing it in Dublin when he did a solo gig to about 60 people in Whelans circa 2001. The new songs are better

Agreed, wholeheartedly.

Back
Top Bottom