If Mozzalini handed YOU the mic......

I'd say, "i won't say anything nice because you haven't paid me the $10 like we agreed."

I'd say "Today is my birthday", even if it was not.

I just like being told "Happy Birthday".

And any decent person will tell you that.

Happy Birthday!!
I'd say "Today is my birthday", even if it was not.

I just like being told "Happy Birthday".

And any decent person will tell you that.

I wish he would handed me the mic. Not sure what I'd say, in fact it would probably be quite lame but better than what others have said.

no, wait! i've got it:

"dear moz, please kiss me"

It'll never happen, but I did think of what I would say since Moz has been so generous with the mic lately.

I'd just thank him for the great new songs and tell him I can't wait for the new releases. Oh, and I shouldn't forget to thank him for touring.

One time, Morrissey was a little frustrated at how shy the audience was between songs. He kept saying, if you have something to say, say it now! So I blurted out, "Come home with me!" And he heard it because the hall was so quiet. He looked at me and said in a really funny voice, "Okay!" Everyone laughed. I had to laugh, too. Yeah, Morrissey, give up your posh five star hotel and come back to my modest apato! You can hear this on the bootleg for Osaka 2002 right before "Everyday Is Like SUnday".

And every time I hear him croon, "Someone, please take me home" I am reminded of this funny exchange we had in Osaka.

Check the record
Check the record
Check the guy's track record
Check the record
Check the guy's rock record

He is not appreciated

"You do know you're not getting the mic back now don't you?"

LOL

i would probably be far to shy, but if i did, i'd probably say "i'll tell you later when we are alone". ;)

Check the record
Check the record
Check the guy's track record
Check the record
Check the guy's rock record

He is not appreciated

ha...that would be blinding:)

"....I'm here to see Kristeen Young"

or

"Do you think I'm Julia or something?"

or

"Is that thing clean?"

or

"Why have you never returned my calls?"

or

"The vicar said he can fit us in in September..."

TT

Tottenham Tom;579277[B said:
]"....I'm here to see Kristeen Young"[/B]

or

or

"Is that thing clean?"

or

or

TT

brilliant!

you guys think it's easy to say something to him...
it's not.....it's almost impossible. and i am world's bigger blabbermouth.
i rehearsed many things and all i could say was "eeep"
yeah.
this thread is making me reeegreeettt!!!!!!

"....I'm here to see Kristeen Young"

or

or

"Is that thing clean?"

or

or

TT

LOL, all fab.:)

...it made me wonder wonder what the heck I would nervously blurt out, that is if anything does come out from shock of Moz right in front of my face, handing me the microphone...:D

Just curious as to what you all would say! :)

You missed the jackass in Phoenix who said, "My car broke down today, but otherwise it was a good day." Morrissey responded, "Well, that's just life." Everyone around me was like WTF?! You get a chance to say *anything* and you tell him your jalopy broke down?! :eek:

To answer your question, I would have asked him when the new songs would be coming out and thank the man, of course...

-Vaux

"Mike Joyce says to tell you hi"

"Could you play Interlude, please?"

Nah, if The Man approached me I would immediately turn to goo and blurt -- like so many have before -- "omygawdIloveyouthankyousomuch"

Back
Top Bottom