I wonder if Johnny/Andy/Mike have read it yet

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
....or if any of his new band will. I see Boz bought a copy on Facebook......Alain says he has not read it yet
Alain.png

Re: I wonder if Johnny/Andy/Mike have read it yet.....

Will Jake be given a free copy? :p

I hope it pushes Johnny to get in touch, I think the hand of friendship is being extended in a defensively Morrissey-ish manner.

I hope it pushes Johnny to get in touch, I think the hand of friendship is being extended in a defensively Morrissey-ish manner.

Robert Plant is trying to reform Led Zeppelin so anything could happen but I sure don't see Morrissey extending the hand of friendship. I hope you're wrong. Anything they do will be a huge disappointment, but perversely, that might be the reason Morrissey would do it.

Robert Plant is trying to reform Led Zeppelin so anything could happen but I sure don't see Morrissey extending the hand of friendship. I hope you're wrong. Anything they do will be a huge disappointment, but perversely, that might be the reason Morrissey would do it.

Plant or Jimmy Page? Plant has stated a few times it seems that LZ is done from his viewpoint. Page has been raring to go for awhile now.

Back
Top Bottom