I Want The One I Can´t Have (Live)

i was looking in both pages and there's only late night and speedway but there isn't I Want The One I Can´t Have

i wanted as well, but in my country it cost 60 us$(including import taxes), and i've got to order it in a cd store because here a single is never available. we can found only a complete album but never a single.

thanx...

I just tried to download this track and the other "live" exclusive download of it from Paris through iTunes UK and I was unable to do so from the U.S. When I attempted to put in my credit card info it instructed me to put in my non-UK address and then directed me to the U.S. iTunes, which doesn't offer this track. Please end my misery and put this track up. It's one of my favorites. Someone, please upload it.

Here is the one that you can't have! :)

"I Want The One I Can't Have" (recorded live from The Royal Albert Hall - 2002)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B6E5LSZT

So it seams, that we now have all the "Boy 'Appy" b-side tracks here,
both vinyl and cd.
There is also video somewhere on the board.

Enjoy and happy holidays!

Anyone feeling so generous enough to upload this to sendspace or something? Thanks in advance.

Thanks alot, tjkomi!

Thank you for this track! Does anyone know where I can find the actual cd single in the L.A. area? I mean, is there anywhere people have seen an actual copy? I looked it up on Best Buy and it has it listed as a 12/25/06 release. Does this mean we'll see a U.S. cd single with all of the tracks?

Back
Top Bottom