I think that if it is true.....

M

Mr.Proper

about morrissey signing with rhino,we should be happy.I know they are a "reissues" label.now,does this mean we will see them release(or re-release) some of his earlier stuff? I don't know.I think he's got a couple three albums still left in him.if the rumours that I heard about him having around 35-50 songs of all new material written,that means that he's up to something.I guess we'll have to wait and see.

> about morrissey signing with rhino,we should be happy.I know
> they are a "reissues" label.now,does this mean we will
> see them release(or re-release) some of his earlier stuff? I
> don't know.I think he's got a couple three albums still left in
> him.if the rumours that I heard about him having around 35-50
> songs of all new material written,that means that he's up to
> something.I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Go @#!!! yourself yourself with your laughable Americanised Moz @#!!! you sad inadequate mother-licker!

Who writez your material for you? fire them please. phuck yourself,it'll save you some money. Look c.ock nozzle,Don't get @#!!!ty with me because i want morrissey to come out with some new stuff( i should be saying this to your mom tonight in bed,come up with some new stuff whore,the old you isn't working anymore hahaha) is no reason to get all pissy.i'm a huge morrissey fan(not to mention a huge jackoff too huh?I said it you didn't)anyways,I can see why your so disgusted with this country.you probably found out that your village won't be getting those new tiki poles and those 5 bagz of rice we promised you before.i'd be upset at that too.no biggie,get over it.

Back
Top Bottom