I once had a dream(Greasetea)

P

Pete Smart

I came to this site because i am a morrissey fan,like most of you i guess.We understand and appreciate his turn of phrase,humour and ability to convay many of our own feelings.So why does this site contain so many,frankly,dull,unreasoned hate filled,ill-articulated,unhumerous,illinformed ramberlings.Benile could have been invented for 90% of the offerings here.
Greasetea is a stunning example,i detest violence but a broken bottle repeatadly ground in your face would be acceptable.Why do you hide,(as many on this site do)give me your name and e-mail or are you scared of real debate and communication because you know how shallow and how incapable you are of structuring a arguement based on logic and fact.By all means question people,even ridicule them but try using your brain rather than your ego,low self confidence can be overcome you know.

I guess the MTV generation will not have read this far but for those who have,please try and make this site what it should be,intellient,witty,informative and intresting.

I look forward to your comments and with out doubt some oh so funny putdowns involving a premature death involving me sticking something up my own arse.

Thank you. In all the mist of the discussion board, you have provided a light to which we can all look towards. Your comments are valid and hit out at the malady which just lingers on.

I have only one request, please start us with a topic to which we can respond and develop into a proper discussion.

Many thanks...

Back
Top Bottom