I Love It When Morrissey Plays 3 Encores

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
And I Love it when I am right....

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
I'm Gonna Need Someone On My Side
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Morrissey truly must consider Moz Angeles his home away from home..

Now it's time to get some sleep..

Good Luck Vegas...

Hope you get something special too...

And for those who didn't know this about Disappointed..

THAT SONG KICKS ASS!!!!

Last edited:
Sounds like he was on form. Can't wait till he comes back to Britain or Europe.

Last one i saw in December 06 he was Mr Grumps and didn`t do even one.:(

f***, yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sooooooooooooooo agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's just, like, the BEST THING IN THE WORLD when He plays THREE encores!! i get, like, really f***ing excited about it! i think i've just ejaculated!! and, what's more, i just HAD TO take the time to type this into my computer keyboard so that other people could take the time read it and think about it, too!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f***, yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sooooooooooooooo agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's just, like, the BEST THING IN THE WORLD when He plays THREE encores!! i get, like, really f***ing excited about it! i think i've just ejaculated!! and, what's more, i just HAD TO take the time to type this into my computer keyboard so that other people could take the time read it and think about it, too!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers for that mental image:D

well, i mean THREE encores!!!! THREE!!!!!

are you trying to tell me you aren't, at least, moist?

Hey, i have already checked out those Morrissey photos. Moist is NOT the word i would use.;)

The Three Encores makes up for starting the show EARLY and a good 20% of the audience missed the opening....

The show was great :) So beautiful to see him singing under the stars, with the cool air coming in to the valley.
And to end the night with "there is a light" right before I go out after the show was perfection.

I can't believe you got There is a Light....

jealous beyond words!

Don't be jelous, be happy for us..... many like me had never heard this song live before and it totally made me tear up.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hE SANG THREE FREAKIN ENCORES.........AND HE SANG THERE IS A LIGHT. I WAS IN TOTAL SHOCK, AND JUST ABOUT CRIED LIKE A BABY!! Thinking about how wonderful the show was, brings tears to my eyes now. Trully wonderful show..........oh my!! I can't say enough. I'm still speechless. :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hE SANG THREE FREAKIN ENCORES.........AND HE SANG THERE IS A LIGHT. I WAS IN TOTAL SHOCK, AND JUST ABOUT CRIED LIKE A BABY!! Thinking about how wonderful the show was, brings tears to my eyes now. Trully wonderful show..........oh my!! I can't say enough. I'm still speechless. :D

The minute he came back for the third encore I couldn't help but think "I CALLED IT"

I know, when he played it, I instantly thought of what you had said, and was so glad you were right!

I knew he'd play Ganglord and First Of The Gang Too..but I don't want to take too much credit...It was given since he was in LA

Three Encores made up for all the

IDIOTS SMOKING AND MAKING THE PLACE LOOK LIKE A SAUNA...

I'm glad I left my daughter at home...

She would have been coughing all night...

Three Encores made up for all the

IDIOTS SMOKING AND MAKING THE PLACE LOOK LIKE A SAUNA...

I'm glad I left my daughter at home...

She would have been coughing all night...

I agree that was pretty ridiculous. That and all the fans that sat down for some Ringleader songs and ALL YOU NEED IS ME & THAT"S HOW PEOPLE GROW UP. That irritated teh heck outta me. Made me wanna be in the pit soooooooo badly. I wanted to run overthere but my mother said, "NO". Next time, pit tickets are MINE! No matter what!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES. I WAS BAWLING. I couldnt help myself, I couldve died. After they played Youre gonna need someone on your side, I was pleading: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ME, PLAY ONE MORE SONG AND LET IT BE "THERE IS A LIGHT"!!!

In fact, when he sang the first lines of There is a light at the Riverside show, but then they played Youre gonna need someone by your side instead, i left home pretty 'disappointed' ;) anyway i was sad!! then hollywood last night....WOW. it was fantastic...just WOW.

Back
Top Bottom