I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday!!

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
OH MY GOD! What a beautiful song! Because I am a fairly new fan I don't know all the Moz songs. I just listened to this one today. Does anyone else think it's a great song?

p.s. Moz should play I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday in this tour! :)

Man, you are in for one of life’s best treats. Keep buying as many Morrissey CD’s as you can afford. There are some real Diamonds out there waiting to be discovered. Some of his songs really incite some strong emotions. He does sing “I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday” On his DVD entitled “Who put the M in Manchester”. He’s a lyrical wizard. Try to find “I can have both”. It’s a clever little song that I find myself thinking about when I do a little shopping. My personal favorite is “Seasick, yet still docked”. I think we all accumulate favorites based on our own life’s past.

One of my favourite ever songs. It stands alone in Morrissey's back catologue as something extremely special and different. So simple, yet it manages to allude to the greatest complexities of human nature and encapsulate everything any song about sadness has touched upon in four minutes and twenty seconds. The throwback to Rock & Roll Suicide is a lovely knowing wink as well.

Wherever you are...whatever you are..don't lose faith...

Yes, it's a lovely song. Moz himself seems to 'lose himself' in that song I think. Watch the performance of it on the Who Put The M In Manchester DVD.

At the moment I prefer Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself.

Back
Top Bottom